The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 are in. Surprised honestly.

OIMGEQU

PS5: Anatel homologa módulo de Wi-Fi 6 para novo console | Jogos | Tecnoblog

That 5GHz makes a world of difference :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Any of y’all preordered a system before? If so where from and did you get it on release day?

Pre-ordered my PS4 from Amazon and got it around noon on launch day, although I may do pickup from BestBuy this time around.

Both options seem kind of iffy during these times though:patrice:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pre-ordered my PS4 from Amazon and got it around noon on launch day, although I may do pickup from BestBuy this time around.

I'm tryna deal with the least changing of hands/points of failure I can. There's only one Launch Day, can't get it back or do it over :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, Amazon stays on just enough bullshyt when delivering to make me not want to fukk with them for this.

First off, the drivers get here pretty late sometimes. I might fukk around and take the day off, assuming it's a Friday, and I'm not trying to waste most of an extra day off waiting. Also, deliveries (not just Amazon) go to the wrong apartment what feels like half the time. I'm thinking Best Buy or Gamestop (:scust:) might be my best options. The ones nearest my house are pretty quiet, and should be low fukkery.

I thought about Target, but none of the ones in my area are conducive to getting in and out ASAP.