The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw some folks saying you can preorder on Amazon and they won’t charge your card until release day. I might just go to my local Walmart since I’m in a small ass town :lolbron:

Amazon charges nothing until they ship in general. If I get a shot, I'm trying for whatever opens up first, but ideally I wanna get it from Sony directly, or a local pick-up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of y’all preordered a system before? If so where from and did you get it on release day?

best-case scenario I can just preorder the system from bestbuy and do an in-store pickup

worst-case scenario I’m forced to buy a loaded “bundle” from gamestop and they ship it and it gets delivered to this random chic’s house for the third damn time

no matter where you order from there’s no guarantee it’ll arrive on release day...they’ll try but it could arrive a day or two later

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
best-case scenario I can just preorder the system from bestbuy and do an in-store pickup

worst-case scenario I’m forced to buy a loaded “bundle” from gamestop and they ship it and it gets delivered to this random chic’s house for the third damn time

Stuff like that is why I’ve always been hesitant about ordering anything from GameStop

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stuff like that is why I’ve always been hesitant about ordering anything from GameStop

to be fair the delivery mixup wasn’t gamestop’s fault...the package was addressed to the right place...the delivery guy was either new or being a dikk...one of the packages he fukked up was from gamestop...the other was from bestbuy

but gamestop is definitely notorious for throwing together expensive ass “bundles” to move other merch/accessories

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I done seen it...

Amazon/lazership just be doing whatever:mjlol:

They dont have a location where you can pick up your package(not talking about parcel lockers)so they feel like they just gotta unload the shyt...

If you scared send your shyt to an amazon locker pick it up your damned self...:pachaha: I mean if you have a valuable device thats what you should do...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Looks like WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 are in. Surprised honestly.

OIMGEQU

PS5: Anatel homologa módulo de Wi-Fi 6 para novo console | Jogos | Tecnoblog