The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man, I really feel like people trying to mimic the disgruntled feeling people had towards Xbox when they dropped all the TV, always online, and no used games news.

Trying to create a PR storm on PlayStation expenses, all the complaints sound so contrived.
More or less sony doing what microsoft did but essentially “better” xbox gotta do all they can to recover from the last dude did

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Why not just go digital? So you don’t have to use internet to watch? I tried to watch a bluray on the ps4 didn’t really run that well
With all the different services Disney +, HBO Max, Netflix I ain’t trying to pay for all of them just to watch my favorite movie.

So, I just cop my movies on Blu-ray and watch them when I want.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Idk if it's just the way it's implemented, or just the fact that the swipes do so much in the game, but my thumbs stayed hitting the touchpad while I was playing Ghost. First time I ever felt like the Dualshock was too small

Man I thought I was the only one. I kept bowing and Wind Calling for no reason.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they announced a 4tb internal I'd consider a digital
I hope with them allowing 3rd party drives we can get decent externals. I know Samsung is comin out with a drive this month thats got the certified speeds of the ps5 ssd, but i think that ones an internal drive.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope with them allowing 3rd party drives we can get decent externals. I know Samsung is comin out with a drive this month thats got the certified speeds of the ps5 ssd, but i think that ones an internal drive.
I need a huge internal or external.

I have 2 internal and a 6 tb external on my PS4. I want all my damn games

Daps
The PS5 should have been black

If they reveal a black colored version available for launch that's obviously the one I'm copping

But I will buy another PS5 if they release a black version...and Sony knows it :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was going to get a ps5 but I don't believe in paying to play online multiplayer. If they wanna charge me for that they better have a cloud solution so I can play my games anywhere on damn near any device. Better be backwards compatible too. And possibly a game service that will keep me fed until death due a nikka lonely :banderas:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The PS5 should have been black

If they reveal a black colored version available for launch that's obviously the one I'm copping

But I will buy another PS5 if they release a black version...and Sony knows it :francis:
a black controller was leaked recently

EeucDdUXsAAuhzo

EeucDdTXsAA7oy-

the white buttons are trash

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I was going to get a ps5 but I don't believe in paying to play online multiplayer. If they wanna charge me for that they better have a cloud solution so I can play my games anywhere on damn near any device. Better be backwards compatible too. And possibly a game service that will keep me fed until death due a nikka lonely :banderas:

Look after your kids