The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Y’all going with the digital or standard edition? I’ve been leaning towards digital but not %100 committed to it though.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Controller looks dope and what I'm most excited to see w/ PS5:ehh:. The shape is basically identical to a Stadia controller but with the sharper edges like the xbox. I wasn't a fan of the DS4's skinny triggers and handles/grips so I appreciate the fact they're making it have a "broader" form

My only concern is battery life and price:sadcam:. They gonna be charging $70 a pop for these I bet

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Controller looks dope and what I'm most excited to see w/ PS5:ehh:. The shape is basically identical to a Stadia controller but with the sharper edges like the xbox. I wasn't a fan of the DS4's skinny triggers and handles/grips so I appreciate the fact they're making it have a "broader" form

My only concern is battery life and price:sadcam:. They gonna be charging $70 a pop for these I bet

Idk if it's just the way it's implemented, or just the fact that the swipes do so much in the game, but my thumbs stayed hitting the touchpad while I was playing Ghost. First time I ever felt like the Dualshock was too small