The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Random thought but I wish the console had more USB-A ports on the front, as I understand it the USB-C port is just for charging the DualSense. What if I want to play a fighting game with a friend using 2 arcade sticks? Hopefully there is a reasonably priced hub with proper compatibility:francis:

According to the official website the Pulse Headset uses a USB dongle, so I'm going to want to leave that plugged in all the time. I know it wouldn't look as clean but I could really use more USB-A ports. 2 at a minimum but 3/4 would be ideal:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random thought but I wish the console had more USB-A ports on the front, as I understand it the USB-C port is just for charging the DualSense. What if I want to play a fighting game with a friend using 2 arcade sticks? Hopefully there is a reasonably priced hub with proper compatibility:francis:

According to the official website the Pulse Headset uses a USB dongle, so I'm going to want to leave that plugged in all the time. I know it wouldn't look as clean but I could really use more USB-A ports. 2 at a minimum but 3/4 would be ideal:yeshrug:

that sucks

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

If you want to play a game with a friend you tell him to take his ass home and get online. He can come back after y'all done :mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Rumors going around that Sony has locked up some pretty big timed exclusives for widely regarded as multiplatform games.

I've heard similar stuff earlier this year about Sony cutting big checks to make sure PS5 has a strong 1st year.

Its funny. All we have heard for the past couple years how complacent and arrogant Sony was. Now that it's getting out they are making aggressive moves against the competition, them same folks crying bloody murder and anti-consumer.

:pachaha:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is there going to be an official ps5 elite controller with paddles?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after playing with an elite 2 controller I can’t go back to Reggie sticks :francis:

Never :wow: Elite 2 is my current GOAT. Perfect weight, customization, and those paddles are all I need. I used to mainly use the Nintendo Pro, but there's no coming back from the good life

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
uiJ6ocY.gif