Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
But t was all good when the obese dallas metropolitan fans were crying on some " bu bu bu but we had Kyle Orton and not historic choke artist Tony Romo" last year right?

You guys got a very hollow division title and that's just gonna make this loss that much more enjoyable.

Embrace the post-millennium destiny
lmao the amount of :umad: in this post is killing me.

Tell us how you really feel about Dallas going 12-4. :dead:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Suh. As long as we have Megatron, everything remains on schedule. Put Brandon Carr back on him

I dont think hes 100%, friend. He hasnt dominated any games since coming back from injury.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
But t was all good when the obese dallas metropolitan fans were crying on some " bu bu bu but we had Kyle Orton and not historic choke artist Tony Romo" last year right?

You guys got a very hollow division title and that's just gonna make this loss that much more enjoyable.

Embrace the post-millennium destiny

You insecure fat disgusting fakkit, the dropoff from Romo to Orton cannot even compare in the same stratosphere to the miniscule dropoff, if any, from Foles to Sanchez.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
lmao the amount of :umad: in this post is killing me.

Tell us how you really feel about Dallas going 12-4. :dead:
I'll do that when you tell me how you feel about Romo being 1-6 or 7 in playoff/elimination games.

I'll take the Eagles losing the division in an injury riddled season when it ends up adding 1 more L to Romo's record

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You insecure fat disgusting fakkit, the dropoff from Romo to Orton cannot even compare in the same stratosphere to the miniscule dropoff, if any, from Foles to Sanchez.
You would have a better chance of winning this game with Orton. :yeshrug:

Believe in Tony Romo in the playoffs brehs :russ:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I want Dallas to win cause we owe them one back here in Seattle playboi :birdman:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Be honest with yourself cowboys were the better team and beat better teams:yeshrug:12-4> 10-6
yes, I agree that the cowboys were a better team than an Eagles team that was without their starting qb, never had a full o-line, Lost 3 ILBs for most of the season and I heard chip turf toe most of the season

Daps
yes, I agree that the cowboys were a better team than an Eagles team that was without their starting qb, never had a full o-line, Lost 3 ILBs for most of the season and I heard chip turf toe most of the season
I remember all the eagles fans saying they weren't gonna miss a beat when foles went down now yall change your story to if we had foles and about the other injuries we can say the same about the cowboys considering mostly everyone in the team was injured if romo was not injured in Washington game we would of been 14 or 15 win team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Everyone talking about Megatron putting up huge numbers again...

Where he has easily regressed to just being Calvin...

And ask Brandon Marshall about what happens after you catch the ball around Mcclain, Wilcox, and Church...