• osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:patrice:Suh may very well win an appeal.

It looked questionable in regards to intent. I dont know the standard the league uses in assessing for suspensions.

But reasonable minds could differ as to intent on that play. This one by him was not blatantly obvious like the others. And the appeal decisionmaker would not be looking at Suh's past bad acts as a factor in deciding to uphold or overturn the suspension.

Suh could get off. Its at least possible.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:patrice:Suh may very well win an appeal.

It looked questionable in regards to intent. I dont know the standard the league uses in assessing for suspensions.

But reasonable minds could differ as to intent on that play. This one by him was not blatantly obvious like the others. And the appeal decisionmaker would not be looking at Suh's past bad acts as a factor in deciding to uphold or overturn the suspension.

Suh could get off. Its at least possible.
Who the fukk cares? Not like GB didn't run on them and their running game isn't as good as ours so him there or not won't stop us from doing what we do. Just worry about your wack ass secondary.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Who the fukk cares? Not like GB didn't run on them and their running game isn't as good as ours so him there or not won't stop us from doing what we do. Just worry about your wack ass secondary.

:pachaha: why are you so hostile breh. relax. I didn t say anything about you guys taking an L.

I just made an opinion as a football fan, Just because my team is out of it doesn't mean I wont be watching

Nikkas is real nervous in Cowboys land huh:sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:pachaha: why are you so hostile breh. relax. I didn t say anything about you guys taking an L.

I just made an opinion as a football fan, Just because my team is out of it doesn't mean I wont be watching

Nikkas is real nervous in Cowboys land huh:sas2:
fukk you reading this in a hostile voice tone? I'm telling you my views as a football fan too so if I'm hostile you are hostile too. I didn't say shyt about you watching keep fukking watching and why would we be nervous we don't play? One thing I know y'all fakkits ain't going to beat us so drink on that.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
fukk you reading this in a hostile voice tone? I'm telling you my views as a football fan too so if I'm hostile you are hostile too. I didn't say shyt about you watching keep fukking watching and why would we be nervous we don't play? One thing I know y'all fakkits ain't going to beat us so drink on that.

:heh: the logic amazes me

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

GB running game isnt far off from Dallas. Lacy is actually averaging just about the same yards per carry as Murray and Starks is a nice change of pace. Still,its gonna be tough to shyt on that defense twice.