The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Word.

That would be beyond ratchet in Vegas and the gambling would be out of control, even by their standards. :dead:
That whole week would be straight up fukkery because you know them brehs went up to their supervisor like "I'ma need that whole week off"

lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That whole week would be straight up fukkery because you know them brehs went up to their supervisor like "I'ma need that whole week off"

lol

Imagine the IG thotties and scammers and rappers promoting their parties out there? That would be $150 minimum to get in those clubs.

Plus all them Ravens and Lions players getting wrecked and knocking up those same IG thotties??? :pachaha:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

lol
Nah. They didn't want that in Vegas at all. These Pale Faces said the crime rate would sky rocket in Vegas if Detroit and Baltimore made it. :mjgrin:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I really wanted lions to win but they busted they nut too early 😭😭😭

shyt was over when they gave up them 17 pts

Dan fukked up
Campbell is basically Marty Morningweg with facial and growth hormone supplementation. Embarassing coaching.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This was an entertaining weekend.

I can't believe Dan Campbell managed to make me forget Lamar turned into ass cheeks in the playoffs as usual. The Lions fukked up so bad they made that shyt seem like it was weeks ago.
the lights were too bright. WRs suddenly got brick hands, etc

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the lights were too bright. WRs suddenly got brick hands, etc
There's no way they re-sign Reynolds. HUGE fukking drops. Williams also dropped a TD(it was a tough catch, but you gotta make big plays to get to the SB).

The Gibbs fumble though, that's when you knew the Niners had the game. I don't think I can recall such a massive mental collapse happen to a team in such a short span of time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah. They didn't want that in Vegas at all. These Pale Faces said the crime rate would sky rocket in Vegas if Detroit and Baltimore made it. :mjgrin:

Most of the people crimin' wouldn't be able to afford the Superbowl Price hikes in Vegas if we got nikkaBowl. :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's no way they re-sign Reynolds. HUGE fukking drops. Williams also dropped a TD(it was a tough catch, but you gotta make big plays to get to the SB).

The Gibbs fumble though, that's when you knew the Niners had the game. I don't think I can recall such a massive mental collapse happen to a team in such a short span of time.

That was when I knew it was over. Gibbs was lined up on the wrong side in the backfield too. He played well overall but I feel like Montgomery was clearly the more successful back last night and should have been in. Maybe it doesn't matter and we would fukk up anyway. But the fact that we didn't even get a chance to respond because of that fumble kills me.

Lions have struggled in the third quarter all season. And a lot of it was just stupid play calling, specifically once the team gets to midfield. I can't count how many drives we had that stalled right there because suddenly we're passing more, we stop running, Goff gets sacked and BAM now you're out of FG range and in no man's land for a punt.