• osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
GB running game isnt far off from Dallas. Lacy is actually averaging just about the same yards per carry as Murray and Starks is a nice change of pace. Still,its gonna be tough to shyt on that defense twice.
You really think GB running game is on the same level as Dallas:what:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You really think GB running game is on the same level as Dallas:what:

you guys have about 400 more rushing yards with 70 more attempts. Since the bye,GB has been a top 3 rushing team in the league. I know i know u think the Boys is the almighty team of every thing but ur ignorant ass needs to learn to read. I never said same level,i said GB isnt too far off in the running department. Now go be off

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
emmittbarry.jpg

Barry sanders > emmit smith,

dezcalinside.jpg

Calvin > Dez

Notice a trend?

Both Barry and Calvin were and are career losers:heh:

Detroit "heh" :skip:

Dallas coming :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:heh: the logic amazes me
Idgaf obviously I was making shyt up like you was saying I was hostile. Some of y'all nikkas online really think your important enough for somebody to get mad over instead of it just being shyt talking smfh.

GB running game isnt far off from Dallas. Lacy is actually averaging just about the same yards per carry as Murray and Starks is a nice change of pace. Still,its gonna be tough to shyt on that defense twice.
That might be true but Det done had some trouble beating weak ass teams just a few weeks ago. It might not translate to us but if the Bears and Vikings hanging close even though they are division games I like our chances if we play our best against their best. We'll just see on Sunday afternoon.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf obviously I was making shyt up like you was saying I was hostile. Some of y'all nikkas online really think your important enough for somebody to get mad over instead of it just being shyt talking smfh.

That might be true but Det done had some trouble beating weak ass teams just a few weeks ago. It might not translate to us but if the Bears and Vikings hanging close even though they are division games I like our chances if we play our best against their best. We'll just see on Sunday afternoon.

Pretty much but playoffs are a different animal

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Pretty much but playoffs are a different animal
I really don't think its a different animal moreso than people pay more attention to the games. We going to play the same no different than last week and them the same. The stakes go up but I don't it changes anything else. At least for me when in sports leagues or in school playing that's how I look at it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't think its a different animal moreso than people pay more attention to the games. We going to play the same no different than last week and them the same. The stakes go up but I don't it changes anything else. At least for me when in sports leagues or in school playing that's how I look at it.
Thats just how you approached it. Its a different atmosphere off the stakes and expectations alone. Not worried too much. As long as we play the way we played all season with the balance we should be aight. Im not worried bout detroit