• osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lions have beat nobodies all year.. fukkoutta here with that score.. same team that be squeaking past the Bears and other scrub teams.. nygga please

and Dallas has beaten a bunch of elite teams?

Their combined record of their opponents are 104-142 :scust:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
and Dallas has beaten a bunch of elite teams?

Their combined record of their opponents are 104-142 :scust:

Dude stfu.. every team in the NFL doesnt have winning records..end of the day, what was your biggest win and what was ours? Exactly...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude stfu.. every team in the NFL doesnt have winning records..end of the day, what was your biggest win and what was ours? Exactly...
Actually I hate to ride for this dude on this topic but both teams best win is against a number 1 team. They got smoked by Seattle though they beat NE.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I hate to ride for this dude on this topic but both teams best win is against a number 1 team. They got smoked by Seattle though they beat NE.

We beat 4 winning teams though. 2 play off teams at that.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Suh is out, Lions have no chance. Dallas is gonna run and pick them apart without Suh putting some pressure and commanding doubles from the Dallas O Line. I also think (gasp) Romo is more reliable than Stafford, and its not close. Ive hated on Romo and still wouldnt be surprised if he made a huge mistake or two at some point in the playoffs but he has had a great year and Stafford is even more volatile. He keeps chucking it into triple coverage for Megatron, he takes bad sacks and has too much confidence in his own arm. He is similar to Romo with Dez like two years ago, but even dumber.

Cowboys 31 Lions 26

I'll probably be rooting for Detroit since they havent had any meaningful success for years but i dont see it happening. Stafford is lookin awfully similar to Scott Mitchell

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Ed Jizzle out here avoiding every bet offered like...
giphy.gif

:camby:

a9b2cd2f0b1e187a01aa76192231ac77.jpg

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
If Suh is out, Lions have no chance. Dallas is gonna run and pick them apart without Suh putting some pressure and commanding doubles from the Dallas O Line. I also think (gasp) Romo is more reliable than Stafford, and its not close. Ive hated on Romo and still wouldnt be surprised if he made a huge mistake or two at some point in the playoffs but he has had a great year and Stafford is even more volatile. He keeps chucking it into triple coverage for Megatron, he takes bad sacks and has too much confidence in his own arm. He is similar to Romo with Dez like two years ago, but even dumber.

Cowboys 31 Lions 26

I'll probably be rooting for Detroit since they havent had any meaningful success for years but i dont see it happening. Stafford is lookin awfully similar to Scott Mitchell

Stopped reading there.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I think the lions have a good chance. Dallas hasnt faced a good D since week 9 and they lost that game. They've been feasting on a lot of shytty defenses the past few weeks (Eagles included) so they might be in for a wake up call. Id still give them the edge but no more than 60-40. All depends if the Lions offense comes to play

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think the lions have a good chance. Dallas hasnt faced a good D since week 9 and they lost that game. They've been feasting on a lot of shytty defenses the past few weeks (Eagles included) so they might be in for a wake up call. Id still give them the edge but no more than 60-40. All depends if the Lions offense comes to play
Glover quinn gonna eat