The Road to Vegas ain’t lookin Purdy, but all bets are Goff - Lions @ 9ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who Wins?

• LIONS got this

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • 9ERS for sure

Votes: 42 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I guess you were playing Madden and not actually watching the game. Your best player is a running back and not the QB. Don't reply with stupid ass shyt
So Purdy threw no TD. Purdy didn't keep any drives alive with his legs? He did what Lamar should've done. Just take your L and STFU. You goofy ass haters are annoying at this point.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
So Purdy threw no TD. Purdy didn't keep any drives alive with his legs? He did what Lamar should've done. Just take your L and STFU. You goofy ass haters are annoying at this point.
I ain't read your reply breh. I ain't arguing with you and you won't change my mind.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Good. Just watch him in the SB on the couch with your bum ass team. :camby:
I like the 9ers just not that mid ass quarterback who can't string together 2 touchdowns in a post season game.

My team good with the gawd CJ Stroud.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Covid happened about a month after we last experienced a 49ers vs. Chiefs matchup in the Super Bowl. If for whatever reason our daily lives quickly go to shyt again sometime in March, you can thank dikkhead Dan Campbell for it.

Its like the NFL is on some end-of-the-world shyt and trying to rehash 2020 all over again :why:

At least we almost finished January and haven't lost a beloved....lemme stop. No more bad omens.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I guess you were playing Madden and not actually watching the game. Your best player is a running back and not the QB. Don't reply with stupid ass shyt

Maybe you are right.

The best player is the RB…… but he wasn’t yesterday.

Detroit RB was the best RB on the field, CMC had a relatively quiet game in comparison to many of the other games y’all used to hype him over Purdy and he didn’t even finish the game.

Purdy was the best player on offense between both teams in the 2nd half

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Screenshot-20240129-092933-Facebook.jpg

:mjlol:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Maybe you are right.

The best player is the RB…… but he wasn’t yesterday.

Detroit RB was the best RB on the field, CMC had a relatively quiet game in comparison to many of the other games y’all used to hype him over Purdy and he didn’t even finish the game.

Purdy was the best player on offense between both teams in the 2nd half
You can't explain anything to someone who never played the game.

Goofy Fantasy football nerds think stats,stats,stats. Players don't.

If you played the game, you could give a fukk about stats. It's about W and Ls. How you finished the game. Purdy had one pick and one TD. A fantasy football junky will say he looked horrible. A player would say. He got picked off, but threw the game winning TD. He also ad lib hella with his legs.