Votes: 52 30.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
on top of the no PI, they let Dez get away with an easy 15yd penalty, no helment on while on the field

should have been p.i 15 yards....unsportmans like conduct on dez which is another 15 yards.

30 yards. shyt would have changed the game. :pacspit: piss off refs!

:pacspit: head ref partying on the dallas team bus :pacspit: jerrah paid them off :pacspit: check cleared :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fix was def in:scust:
Detroit didnt do themselves any favors the way they played the 2nd half. But that call changed the whole game. Than the refs were throwing flags like crazy during that last drive
Detroit was prob the toughest matchup for dallas. I can def see them getting by packers and seattle :mjcry:

That's what bugs me.You gotta call it both ways.

Same shyt happened in the Cardinals/Panthers game.Cardinal DB's getting flagged for ticky tack PI/holding calls, but when that Panthers DB commited the most gross/blatant PI of the day, they swallow their whistles.

It was late in the 3rd and the Cardinals had a one point lead.They call that PI and the Cardinals have a 1st down at the 40 yard line instead of being pinned back in their own endzone.The refs knew the Cardinals punter was struggling.

Punt goes about 34 yards, Panthers throw that screen pass to Fozzy, 2 holds and a block in the back later, TD Carolina.

Can't really blame the refs.....I wouldn't have wanted to ref that game neither.It was like they said "fukk this game" and decided to give the game to Carolina since they were closest to the endzone after that punt.

Both teams looked like complete dog shyt out there.Cardinals just happened to get the short end of the stick.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That's what bugs me.You gotta call it both ways.

Same shyt happened in the Cardinals/Panthers game.Cardinal DB's getting flagged for ticky tack PI/holding calls, but when that Panthers DB commited the most gross/blatant PI of the day, they swallow their whistles.

It was late in the 3rd and the Cardinals had a one point lead.They call that PI and the Cardinals have a 1st down at the 40 yard line instead of being pinned back in their own endzone.The refs knew the Cardinals punter was struggling.

Punt goes about 34 yards, Panthers throw that screen pass to Fozzy, 2 holds and a block in the back later, TD Carolina.

Can't really blame the refs.....I wouldn't have wanted to ref that game neither.It was like they said "fukk this game" and decided to give the game to Carolina since they were closest to the endzone after that punt.

Both teams looked like complete dog shyt out there.Cardinals just happened to get the short end of the stick.

:laff:

Negro please
Cards wasn't going win that game regardless

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
105671-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-TBxz.gif

What you quote me for breh, I'm a cowboy breh :wtf: That was me just me being apprehensive and pessimistic during the game