• Total voters

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
full

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
True shyt breh. Trust me if I wasn't already pissed about all them no calls early and all the Detroit fans talking major shyt I wouldn't feel right bout this win. But that's not the case they were fukking us first half and then got them second. They salty as fukk cause everyone be on the boys dikk

You didn't do shyt in the second half but get our drive which was 3 pts at the worst taken away. Then got down the field by flags thrown. Why we where held every play and then they call D holding lol.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you nikkas will tune in faithfully to hear this CAC suck Romo and Dallas' dikk and then run here and post/complain about it. Well do the rest of us a favor and DON'T!!! :pacspit:
I change the channel when they start talking about Dallas. Truth be told I wanted Dallas to lose just so I could watch First Take this week without having to hear about them.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't do shyt in the second half but get our drive which was 3 pts at the worst taken away. Then got down the field by flags thrown. Why we where held every play and then they call D holding lol.

Make sure you don't re watch the game and see all the no calls on yalls scumbag defense lmao take that L. Losers:umad:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:damn: couldn't find this thread, so posted in the celebration one.
I predict a lion taming in Texas, then Romo exorcises his demons in Seattle then we shred some cheese heads :gladbron: & tear down the Steel Curtain in Feb :smugfavre:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You mean the play where the Dallas guy through Winn into your kicker? When even after getting thrown into by a cowboy player Winn tried to hold your kicked up from falling? Or how about Dez Byrant coming on the field no helment? shyt how about we just have league officials on the party bus.
How about Terrence Williams getting pushed into a Lions player by another Lions player and he gets called for offensive PI?