Votes: 52 30.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The refs have been shytty all week.

They let the Panthers O line get away with murder(the blatant block in the back one of those o linemen put on Patrick Peterson during that screen pass TD by Fozzy Whitaker:scust:) until it was clear the Cardinals had lost all momentum and was ready to take the L.....then all of sudden they start calling holds on the Panthers late in the game to make it look better in the box score.

I've sat back and peeped how the refs manipulate games.They're the masters of momentum.A couple of ticky tack calls here...a few no calls there....especially when they feel that the team they're out to fukk is gaining momentum.

Once it's clear that the team they're trying to fukk is close to defeat, all of a sudden, they'll call a few ticky tack calls in their favor to clean up the box score

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
B6i9ci9CUAAncFC.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The fix was def in:scust:
Detroit didnt do themselves any favors the way they played the 2nd half. But that call changed the whole game. Than the refs were throwing flags like crazy during that last drive
Detroit was prob the toughest matchup for dallas. I can def see them getting by packers and seattle :mjcry:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fix was def in:scust:
Detroit didnt do themselves any favors the way they played the 2nd half. But that call changed the whole game. Than the refs were throwing flags like crazy during that last drive
Detroit was prob the toughest matchup for dallas. I can def see them getting by packers and seattle :mjcry:
exactly how I feel.

I see Seattle taking them in the NFC Championship though. Been saying this since week 16. Its so hard to go to a Super Bowl twice though so it really could be a tossup.