Votes: 52 30.4%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Suh breaking down at the podium :wow:

Looks like he want to stay in the D though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Looks like he's clearing out a out route for Tate to me
No matter who won it was going to be bytching honestly because in the first half the refs was missing calls against Det and nobody said shyt but Boys fans now all of a sudden refs fukked up. They been fukked up all game ling for both teams period.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Explain to me why the NFL would fix the game please...because it doesn't make any kind of sense.

If you think it was a bad call by the ref...fine...if you think the refs cost you the game fine...I understand those feelings...I may not agree...but I understand.

saying the league fixed the game is silly....there's no reason...it's not about ratings...the NFL sets ratings records no matter who's there...plus the tv deal isn't up until 2022...why fix the game this year?...why not fix it the last time the Cowboys were in the playoffs before a long term deal was in place?

the league didn't fix the game...and if you think they did then give me a valid reason they would please...it simply doesn't make any sense.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The refs have been shytty all week.

They let the Panthers O line get away with murder(the blatant block in the back one of those o linemen put on Patrick Peterson during that screen pass TD by Fozzy Whitaker:scust:) until it was clear the Cardinals had lost all momentum and was ready to take the L.....then all of sudden they start calling holds on the Panthers late in the game to make it look better in the box score.

I've sat back and peeped how the refs manipulate games.They're the masters of momentum.A couple of ticky tack calls here...a few no calls there....especially when they feel that the team they're out to fukk is gaining momentum.

Once it's clear that the team they're trying to fukk is close to defeat, all of a sudden, they'll call a few ticky tack calls in their favor to clean up the box score

That's why I NEVER bet on NFL games, especially playoff and "big" games.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the greatest coach of all times, Tom Landry said, "If it comes down to 1 play deciding if we win or lose then we didn't play well enough to win anyway"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn we was on the same wavelength right after you lol

True shyt breh. Trust me if I wasn't already pissed about all them no calls early and all the Detroit fans talking major shyt I wouldn't feel right bout this win. But that's not the case they were fukking us first half and then got them second. They salty as fukk cause everyone be on the boys dikk

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Choked? Or GOT CHOKED?

B6i8tCcCIAAvtfE.jpg:large
Why don't you post our punter Chris Jones getting tackled and not getting the roughing the kicker call?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Why don't you post our punter Chris Jones getting tackled and not getting the roughing the kicker call?

You mean the play where the Dallas guy through Winn into your kicker? When even after getting thrown into by a cowboy player Winn tried to hold your kicked up from falling? Or how about Dez Byrant coming on the field no helment? shyt how about we just have league officials on the party bus.