Daps
salute...great thread.

Garvey_Statue.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Unfortunately it's true breh. Africa was really seized and set upon by Babylon :to:

Which is why it's up to us to help free Africa. Seeing Africa in the condition it's in (most because of cac influence) should pain us. Imagine seeing your moms raped and strung out on crack.

Africa is the motherland, and we should fight to protect it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ethiopia could've been colonised by the British as they went there in 1868 to overthrow the King Theodore whom had imprisoned all westerners. The British somehow managed to march through hostile territory and overthrow the King with out taking a single casualty. Had they so chosen they could've colonised the whole country but it was decided that it just wasn't worth it.

I havent looked it up inna while, i should have some heat by tomorrow. once i find the book

thanks for the knowledge drop

lol, that's exactly what I mean by got lucky. But it was just a hostage situation so there was no real interest beyond liberating their nationals.

Ethiopia coulda been a British colony but they just stole a bunch of Ancient artifacts instead. Teodros was a fukkin thug tho he came up during the "Age of Princes" after the Adal Sultanate with help from the Ottomans destroyed Ancient Abyssinia so shyt was real what was left of Ethiopia was run by random warlords and regents. In all seriousness Teodros grew up a thug he was part of an outlaw group that did raids on trade caravans n shyt before he was chosen to be Emperor by the head priest. When you read about him it's no surprise he ended up beefin with a European power, dude was wild but one of he more important Ethiopian kings since he ended the Muslims 15 year reign of terror and restored the throne and nation.

Believe it or not, some Ethiopians wonder if it would've been better of being colonized just for the development. I give em the :rudy: anytime they even bring up the thought.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Unfortunately it's true breh. Africa was really seized and set upon by Babylon :to:

Which is why it's up to us to help free Africa. Seeing Africa in the condition it's in (most because of cac influence) should pain us. Imagine seeing your moms raped and strung out on crack.

Africa is the motherland, and we should fight to protect it.

It's true now thanks to neo-colonialism. I wouldn't say it was true back then tho. They definitely had the means to destroy Ethiopia, though I'm stating the obvious since that's exactly what happened. You right tho breh, any of us with our 3rd eyes open either gotta be warriors against Babylon complex or silent cowardly spectators. Even shyt as small as teaching a child or teaching another so they eyes could open too is valuable efforts. We in a country full of Matrix'd out zombies. Babylon too rough I put that on the cool ruler. :whoo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great thread....I think we should make a similar one but instead of Assata Shakur....I could learn a bit more on her than the usual

Btw I think we should try and see if we can have a complete forum dedicated to Black History and current events related to our community....Higher Learning may not be enough...

We can't just do this for Black History month....we have to make this a long term thing on this site

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philosophy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey:

Negroes should be more determined today than they have ever been,
because the mighty forces of the world are operating against non organized groups of peoples,
who are not ambitious enough to protect their own interests.

The political readjustment of the world means that those who are not sufficiently able, not sufficiently prepared, will be at the mercy of the organized classes for another one or two hundred years.

So many of us find excuses to get out of the Negrorace, because we are led to believe that therace is unworthy, and
that it has not accomplished anything. Cowards that we are! It is we who are unworthy, because we are
not contributing to the uplift and upbuilding of this noble race.

. Take away industry from a race; take away political freedom from a race, and you
have a group of slaves