The Official Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey; Prophet of The Black Afrikan

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I would put my bread behind a reputable brotha to do that. If there is one person that black people need to ALL know about in detail...it is Marcus Garvey. What he talked about are all the things we need to be thinking and doing now.

Whose that in your Avi ?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I disagree.

What's wrong with black love? :childplease:

If you cannot tolerate the person that you giving your money up to, it ain't worth it. Black economics will thrive when we start being honest to each other.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would put my bread behind a reputable brotha to do that. If there is one person that black people need to ALL know about in detail...it is Marcus Garvey. What he talked about are all the things we need to be thinking and doing now.

You gotta look towards lectures, done by the professionals. Not sure if I said it in this thread already. But without Dr Tony Martin we'd know nothing of Garvey beyond white media. Dr Tony Martin was trusted by the UNIA to bring Garveys documents to life in book!

RIP

RIP

RIP

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hasn't there been more and more talk among African nations about having brothers and sisters of the Diaspora have free visas and dual citizenships to go on back home? I just don't feel comfortable in this country...I don't know how to put it into words in a way that you guys can interpret but something just feels "off"

Ghana has the Right to Abode law for members of the African diaspora:

A Right to Abode Act was passed in 2001 giving members of the African diaspora the right to live and work in Ghana, the first legislation of this kind by an African country. "We have helped the diaspora to come to Ghana by this piece of legislation, which enables them to live and work here without the need for a visa," says Ebenezer Appreku, legal director at the foreign affairs ministry.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2013/jan/31/ghana-diaspora-brazil-beyond

Here's a link to the actual law that states the requirements to apply for it. It's on section 17.

http://www.ghanaiandiaspora.com/wp/...14/02/Ghana-Immigration_act_-2000-ACT-573.pdf

If done right, Ghana will be ahead of the game in drawing talent to the region. More African nations, especially West African and Central-West African countries, need to look into this.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That's a young A.I. They say I look just like him. Why do you ask? :youngsabo:

What do you look like and what city you from? :sas1:

Handsome. I look like Tyson in the early 90s I'm from la but live in the uk. I got a man but willing to negotiate .

Kidding.