Essential The Official ESPN Insider Thread (ESPN+)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
NFL draft prospects who will go higher than you think

Every draft, we see a few players who come off the board sooner than the conventional narrative suggests they will. After talking to folks throughout the league and watching the tape, I have highlighted five players who fit that mold this year, starting with a quarterback.

i

Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
Dobbs is an impressive prospect. He majored in aerospace engineering at Tennessee, so he clearly has the intelligence you need to play NFL quarterback at a high level. And from a physical standpoint, he has everything you look for: size (6-foot-3, 216 pounds), mobility, arm strength and speed (4.64 40-yard dash). Now that his rigorous college classes are behind him, he has a ton of potential as he commits all of his time to football. I've heard talk from others that he's a third- or fourth-round pick, but I think he'll come off the board in the second round.

i

Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
The buzz continues to build around McCaffrey. He's a lock to go in Round 1, which isn't exactly groundbreaking news. But I'll take it one step further: I would be surprised if he lasted past pick No. 15. Watching the tape, there are just so many potential ways you can use him on offense and special teams -- running back, slot receiver, return man -- and that kind of versatility has folks in the league very excited. McCaffrey is going to be a huge weapon for someone's offense.

i

Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
I fully expect Engram's name to be called in the first round on Thursday night. Why? Let's start with measurables you don't see every day: 6-foot-3, 234 pounds and a 4.42-second 40. That 40 time is an elite number for a much smaller wide receiver. Engram is a rare weapon at tight end, with the speed to stretch a defense vertically and the strong hands to make difficult catches. I think three tight ends will come off the board in Round 1, with Alabama's O.J. Howard and Miami's David Njoku being the other two.

i

Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan
Many have Darboh as a Day 3 prospect. That's not what I saw at the Senior Bowl, at the combine or (most importantly) on tape. At 6-foot-2 and 214 pounds, Darboh ran an outstanding 4.45 40 at the combine. He has strong hands and long arms (just over 32½ inches), which creates a large catch radius. Here's what really sets him apart: Darboh runs almost like a running back with the ball in his hands, breaking tackles and gaining a lot of yards after initial contact. I think he'll be drafted on Day 2 and become a fine No. 2 receiver in the NFL. Remember this: Darboh had eight catches and a touchdown against Ohio State and the Buckeyes' two first-round cornerbacks.

i

Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State
Elflein is easily the best center prospect in this draft class. He has the feet, toughness and nasty streak to be a good player for a long time in this league. Elflein will be a starter right away for whichever club drafts him. I've heard some people throw out the third or fourth round for him, but I'll be surprised if he's not a top-50 pick.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Kiper's final 2017 Big Board: Top 300 NFL draft prospects

It's draft week, and that means my final Big Board is here. It's much more than my top 25 prospects -- this one goes to 300. You also can check out my position rankings, which cover more than 750 prospects.

The prospects below should cover a high percentage of those drafted -- there are 253 total picks this year -- but it's important to remember that every team has a distinct ranking of its own, and you'll see a number of players drafted who don't make my top 300.

To that point, here's the usual reminder: This final Big Board is not a prediction of where players will be drafted, only where I have them ranked as prospects. So dig in here, and come back Thursday for my final Mock Draft of the season. Oh, and check out ESPN, ESPN2 and WatchESPN for our live coverage of the draft.

i

1. Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
Previous rank: 1 | Watch highlights

Garrett is the top prospect in this draft, and I've had him atop my Big Board since early in the 2016 season. At the combine, he ran a ridiculous 4.64 40-yard dash and had a 41-inch vertical jump and 10-foot-8 broad jump, all at 6-foot-4, 272 pounds. Garrett had a frustrating 2016 season, hampered by a high ankle sprain he suffered in late September, and his 8.5 sacks were down from his freshman total of 11.5 and sophomore total of 12.5. But when Garrett is on, he's a brilliant, natural pass-rusher. The Browns should take him No. 1.

i

2. Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama
Previous rank: 2 | Watch highlights

Allen was one of the top two or three defenders in the country the past two seasons. After having 12 sacks in 2015, he had 10.5 more in 2016, including one in Alabama's national title game loss. I wrote in October about Allen's performance against Texas A&M, in which he had a signature sack and returned a fumble for a touchdown. Defensive end, defensive tackle -- at 6-3, 286 pounds, Allen can play anywhere on the line, and in a 4-3 or 3-4 defense. Plus, coach Nick Saban loves him.

i

3. Jamal Adams, S, LSU
Previous rank: 7 | Watch highlights

Adams put up solid safety numbers at the combine, running a 4.56 40 with a vertical jump of 31½ inches at 6-0, 214. He was a huge part of LSU's defensive success the past few seasons, even if it doesn't show on the stat sheet; he had one interception, one sack and one forced fumble this past season. He has great bloodlines -- his dad, George Adams, was the No. 19 overall pick in the 1985 NFL draft. He is built for today's NFL as a versatile safety who can play in the box effectively, make tackles against the run and move to the edges and track slot receivers.

i

4. Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
Previous rank: 3 | Watch highlights

Thomas has steadily risen over the past year, and now he's a likely top-five pick. He put up solid numbers at the combine and showed off the explosion that I saw on tape. Thomas plays like a veteran, causing disruptions in both the running and passing games. He had eight sacks in 2016 while playing end, but at 6-3, 273 pounds, he could move inside and play tackle. The versatility is what stands out. And he has some speed -- he ran a 4.69 40, and check out this fumble return.

i

5. O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
Previous rank: 6 | Watch highlights

Howard could be a top-five pick. He stood out at Senior Bowl practices and had a great combine, including a 4.51 40 at 6-6, 251 pounds. Howard wasn't a prolific pass-catcher at Alabama, including only 37 catches last season, but he has all the tools that scouts look for in an NFL tight end. He can stretch the deep middle of the field and become a more dynamic weapon. He could be a playmaker in the NFL. Three of his seven career touchdowns came in national title games.

i

6. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
Previous rank: 12 | Watch highlights

McCaffrey's 4.48 40 and 37½-inch vertical at the combine should eliminate any doubts about his athleticism. He's going to be a really good pro. The Stanford offense was built around him for the past two years. He runs, catches passes, blocks and returns kicks and punts. With 590 carries for 3,622 yards and 82 catches for 955 yards the past two seasons, he has shown that he can carry the load. McCaffrey (5-11, 202) has incredible balance and could be an every-down back in the NFL. And it helps that he played in a pro-style offense at Stanford. His father, Ed, had a long NFL career as a wide receiver, and his brother, Max, was a good receiver at Duke.

i

7. Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
Previous rank: 10 | Watch highlights

A 4.51 40 is a great time for a 240-pound back, but Fournette's 28½-inch vertical turned some heads, and not in a good way. I still see plenty of explosion when I watch his games. He struggled with a gimpy ankle in 2016 and played in only seven games. Fournette has an incredible combination of speed and power that can make him look like a varsity player hanging with the JV. Mileage was a concern heading into last season, but that's not an issue now. He had a whopping 300 carries in 2015 -- for 1,953 yards and 22 touchdowns -- and only 129 in 2016.

i

8. Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama
Previous rank: 4 | Watch highlights
Foster has not had a good pre-draft process. He was sent home from the combine in a bizarre incident, and he tested positive for a dilute urine sample. He could drop well below here on draft day, but since these are my rankings, I'm still leaving him in the top 10. Foster (6-0, 229) is a big-time inside linebacker who has the talent and college tape of a top-five pick. He runs sideline to sideline and is a complete player.

i

9. Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
Previous rank: 5 | Watch highlights

At the combine, Lattimore ran a 4.36 40 and had a 38½-inch vertical and 11-foot broad jump, all three of which ranked in the top 10 among defensive backs. He's an athletic phenom who doesn't have a ton of experience. Lattimore (6-0, 193) struggled with a hamstring injury during his first two years in Columbus (and it did tighten up on him at the combine). But he was fantastic as a first-year starter in 2016, standing out in a group of talented defenders and posting four interceptions, including a pick-six. The 2017 cornerback class could be special, and Lattimore is at the top.

i

10. Haason Reddikk, OLB, Temple
Previous rank: 11 | Watch highlights

Reddikk's stock has moved up as much as anybody's in this class. He was one of the combine MVPs, with a 4.52 40, 36½-inch vertical and 11-foot-1 broad jump, all of which ranked in the top three among defensive linemen. Some teams might see Reddikk (6-1, 237) as an inside linebacker, but I think he also could play outside in a 3-4 or a 4-3. He'll get in the backfield -- he had 21.5 tackles for loss last season. There's a chance he gets picked before Foster and is the first linebacker off the board.

i

11. Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
Previous rank: 8 | Watch highlights

Hooker didn't take part in drills at the combine after having surgery in January to repair a torn labrum in his left hip and sports hernias, but measuring in at 6-1, 206 pounds helped him. Like his teammate Lattimore, Hooker was a third-year sophomore and first-year starter in 2016. He has incredible range and was the best center field-type safety I saw last season. He had seven interceptions and returned three of them for touchdowns.

i

12. Charles Harris, DE, Missouri
Previous rank: 17 | Watch highlights

Harris was up and down in 2016, with nine sacks and two forced fumbles. A 6-3, 253-pound pass-rusher, he can stand up in a 3-4 or put his hand on the ground in a 4-3. He even moved inside to defensive tackle a few times to rush the quarterback. He led the SEC with 18.5 tackles for loss in 2015.

i

13. Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Previous rank: 22 | Watch highlights

Barnett was stellar after a slow start to the 2016 season, finishing with 13 sacks. That put him at 33 in his three years at Tennessee. Barnett (6-3, 259) is an all-around defender who beats double-teams, makes plays in the running game and gets after quarterbacks. He's a physical player who could play defensive end in a 4-3 or outside linebacker in a 3-4.

i

14. Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
Previous rank: NR | Watch highlights

A hamstring injury slowed down Humphrey toward the end of the 2016 season, but he's an outstanding prospect with the physical traits of a lockdown corner. He ran a 4.41 40 at the combine at 6-0, 197. Humphrey had three interceptions as a redshirt freshman in 2015 and was a key playmaker for the national champs, and he had two interceptions in 2016, and the first was returned for a touchdown. Humphrey has great bloodlines, too: His father, Bobby, was a big-time running back at Alabama who was picked by the Broncos in the first round of the 1989 supplemental draft.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
i

15. Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Previous rank: 9 | Watch highlights

Williams' 4.5 40 at the Clemson pro day was enough to move him back to the top of my receiver rankings. Williams (6-4, 218) is a special player who made some fantastic catches in the national title game, finishing with eight receptions for 94 yards and a touchdown. He put the scary neck injury that prematurely ended his 2015 season behind him, and he was Deshaun Watson's go-to target in 2016. He finished with 98 catches for 1,361 yards and 11 touchdowns.

i

16. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
Previous rank: 15 | Watch highlights

One of the most productive receivers in the country over his career, Davis is a big-time playmaker with skills that will translate to the next level. He had 331 catches for 5,278 yards and 52 touchdowns in his career, and he led the country in receiving touchdowns with 19 in 2016. Davis has ideal size (6-3, 209) and length to be a great NFL wideout. I think he could be a lead option for an offense. He was considered one of the hardest workers on his team, too, and he really studies the game. We still don't know his true speed, however, because an ankle injury kept him out of drills at the combine.

i

17. Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida
Previous rank: 25 | Watch highlights

Injuries to both ankles caused Davis (6-1, 238) to miss a few games late in the season, and he didn't work out at the combine. He had a spectacular pro day, however, running a 4.56 40 with a 38½-inch vertical. Davis is a steady, reliable linebacker with a nose for the football. He could play inside or outside linebacker in the NFL, but he's not a pass-rusher, though he did have 5.5 sacks the past two seasons. Davis is an every-down linebacker at the next level, with the ability to cover tight ends and backs in the passing game, and he fits what teams are looking for these days. I love his intangibles, too; he has tremendous character.

i

18. Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
Previous rank: 18 | Watch highlights

Conley has shifted between my No. 1 and No. 2 cornerback since the combine, where he ran a 4.44 40 with a 37½-inch vertical at 6-0, 195. The tape shows a consistent corner who's not afraid to stick his head in and make a tackle. He had four interceptions and broke up eight passes last season.

i

19. Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
Previous rank: 24 | Watch highlights

Lamp (6-4, 309) played left tackle for the Hilltoppers, but I think he's the best guard in this class. He could have a 12-year career because of his versatility. He has good feet, is a sound technician and is very alert, which means he sees blitzes and senses stunts before the snap. These traits are why I think he's ready to play immediately in the NFL in 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at center, too, like Cody Whitehair in last year's class.

i

20. Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
Previous rank: 16 | Watch highlights

I don't see a potential top-five talent at quarterback in this draft, but that doesn't mean a QB-needy team won't be desperate and pick one in the top five. I've had Trubisky, my top-ranked QB, going as high as No. 2 to San Francisco in my mock drafts, but he also could drop outside the top 10. In his first year as the full-time starter, Trubisky (6-2, 222) completed 68.2 percent of his passes and had 30 touchdown passes and only six interceptions. He throws a nice ball, has some touch and velocity and is mobile too. Experience is a question mark: He just doesn't have a lot of tape.

i

21. John Ross, WR, Washington

You probably already know about Ross' record-breaking 4.22 40 at the combine, but he had a sensational 2016 season with 81 catches for 1,150 yards and 17 touchdowns. It's important to note that he's much more than a straight-line speed guy. He's a playmaker. Ross isn't very big -- 5-11, 188 -- but he's not a guy who has to play in the slot. He can play outside at the next level. One thing holding him back from being the No. 1 receiver: his injury history, which includes major knee injuries that cost him most of the 2014 season and all of 2015. He's also a great kick returner.

i

22. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. There's a good chance he goes near the end of Day 1. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016. He also has experience, as he was a four-year player for the Rebels. He's a natural pass-catcher who could line up in the slot in the NFL, though he must improve his inline blocking.

i

23. Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina

Jones (6-2, 201) is one of my favorite prospects in this class. He just competes. As I wrote recently, what I love about him is that he'll drop a pass on one play and then go make a great block on the next play. He doesn't get down, and he always plays hard. Jones had an FBS single-season record 158 catches for 1,746 yards and eight touchdowns last season, and he owns the FBS record for most career receptions (399). He lit up the combine (4.45 40 and a 36.5-inch vertical) and was one of the best prospects at Senior Bowl practices, too.

i

24. Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA
Previous rank: 13 | Watch highlights

Pac-12 offensive tackles had nightmares last season about McKinley, who is a dominant speed rusher. At 6-2, 250, he's not huge, but his explosion off the line is suited for today's NFL. He ran the third-fastest 40 among defensive linemen (4.59). A former junior college player, McKinley really came on as a senior, recording 10 sacks and three forced fumbles. McKinley impressed me with his motor, too, even while dealing with multiple injuries.

i

25. Kevin King, CB, Washington

In a great class of cornerbacks, King stands out for his size (6-3, 200) and athleticism. His 4.43 40 at the combine and numbers in other drills -- his 6.56 in the three-cone drill and 3.89 in the 20-yard shuttle were the best times of anybody at any position -- moved him up my board. He had six career interceptions for the Huskies, playing in a stacked secondary with potential second-round picks Budda Baker and Sidney Jones.

26-50
26. Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan
27. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
28. David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.)
29. Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
30. Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
31. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC
32. DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State
33. Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU
34. Budda Baker, S, Washington
35. Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
36. Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
37. Chris Wormley, DT, Michigan
38. Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State
39. Josh Jones, S, NC State
40. Juju Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
41. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
42. Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston
43. Garett Bolles, OT, Utah
44.Marcus Maye, S, Florida
45. Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State
46. Duke Riley, OLB, LSU
47. Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
48. Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma
49. T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin
50. Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
51-75
51. D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas
52. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
53. Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn
54. Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State
55. Dion Dawkins, G, Temple
56. Raekwon McMillan, ILB, Ohio State
57. Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio
58. Marcus Williams, S, Utah
59. Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
60. Nathan Peterman, QB, Pitt
61. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
62. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan
63. Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State
64. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
65. Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
66. Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA
67. Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
68. Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy
69. Desmond King, CB, Iowa
70. Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama
71. Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama
72. Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa
73. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
74. Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State
75. Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

76-100
76. Dan Feeney, G, Indiana
77. Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU
78. Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee
79. Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
80. Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
81. Alex Anzalone, OLB, Florida
82. Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo
83. Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
84. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
85. Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
86. Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
87. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma
88. Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
89. ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama
90. Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan
91. Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar
92. Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.)
93. George Kittle, FB, Iowa
94. Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
95. Derek Rivers, OLB, Youngstown State
96. Ben Gedeon, ILB, Michigan
97. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
98. Jermaine Eluemunor, G, Texas A&M
99. Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte
100. Teez Tabor, CB, Florida

101-150
101. Aviante Collins, OT, TCU
102. Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State
103. Carlos Henderson, WR, La. Tech
104. Cole Hikutini, TE, Louisville
105. Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M
106. Dorian Johnson, G, Pitt
107. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
108. Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee
109. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
110. Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
111. Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
112. Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois
113. Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
114. Nate Hairston, CB, Temple
115. James Conner, RB, Pitt
116. Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
117. Elijah Qualls, DT, Washington
118. Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin
119. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
120. Davis Webb, QB, Cal
121. T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina
122. Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina
123. Isaiah McKenzie, WR/PR, Georgia
124. Chad Hansen, WR, Cal
125. Anthony Walker Jr., ILB, Northwestern
126. Tarik Cohen, RB, North Carolina A&T
127. Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson
128. Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP
129. Marlon Mack, RB, USF
130. Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
131. Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech
132. Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt
133. Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU
134. Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee
135. Brian Hill, RB, Wyoming
136. Matt Dayes, RB, NC State
137. Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU
138. Isaiah Ford, WR, Virginia Tech
139. Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State
140. Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M
141. Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State
142. John Johnson, S, Boston College
143. Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio
144. Rudy Ford, S, Auburn
145. Alek Torgersen, QB, Penn
146. Corey Clement, RB, Wisconsin
147. KD Cannon, WR, Baylor
148. Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pitt
149. Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan
150. Stanley "Boom" Williams, RB, Kentucky

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
151-200

151. D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss
152. Freddie Stevenson, FB, Florida State
153. Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.)
154. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
155. Eric Saubert, TE, Drake
156. Ashton Lampkin, CB, Oklahoma State
157. Joe Mathis, OLB, Washington
158. Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA
159. Brian Allen, CB, Utah
160. Jerome Lane, WR, Akron
161. Joe Williams, RB, Utah
162. Dede Westbrook, WR, Oklahoma
163. Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International
164. Ejuan Price, OLB, Pitt
165. Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF
166. Taylor McNamara, FB/HB, USC
167. Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State
168. Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia
169. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
170. Devonte Fields, OLB, Louisville
171. Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama
172. Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo
173. Keionta Davis, DE, Chattanooga
174. De'Angelo Henderson, RB, Coastal Carolina
175. Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech
176. Chad Williams, WR, Grambling
177. Jessamen Dunker, G, Tennessee State
178. Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
179. Isaac Rochell, DE, Notre Dame
180. Josh Carraway, OLB, TCU
181. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
182. Ifeadi Odenigbo, DE, Northwestern
183. Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan
184. Carroll Phillips, OLB, Illinois
185. Nazair Jones, DT, North Carolina
186. Michael Rector, WR, Stanford
187. Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia
188. Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas
189. David Sharpe, OT, Florida
190. Tashawn Bower, OLB, LSU
191. Jalen Myrick, CB, Minnesota
192. Travis Rudolph, WR, Florida State
193. Damore'ea Stringfellow, WR, Ole Miss
194. Darrell Daniels, TE, Washington
195. Pharaoh Brown, TE, Oregon
196. Robert Davis, WR, Georgia State
197. Zach Banner, G, USC
198. Fadol Brown, DE, Ole Miss
199. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
200. Dwayne Thomas, CB, LSU

201-250
201. Lorenzo Jerome, S, St. Francis (Pa.)
202. Blake Jarwin, TE, Oklahoma State
203. Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
204. Danny Isidora, G, Miami (Fla.)
205. Garrett Sickels, DE, Penn State
206. Jayon Brown, ILB, UCLA
207. Eric Magnusson, OT, Michigan
208. Nico Siragusa, G, San Diego State
209. Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame
210. Ezra Robinson, CB, Tennessee State
211. Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA
212. Grover Stewart, DT, Albany State
213. Jordan Morgan, G, Kutztown
214. DeAngelo Brown, DT, Louisville
215. Harvey Langi, ILB, BYU
216. Brad Watson, CB, Wake Forest
217. Rayshawn Jenkins, S, Miami (Fla.)
218. Montae Nicholson, S, Michigan State
219. Austin Rehkow, P, Idaho
220. Tanner Gentry, WR, Wyoming
221. Jylan Ware, OT, Alabama State
222. Chad Wheeler, OT, USC
223. Daniel Brunskill, OT, San Diego State
224. Ben Braden, G, Michigan
225. Ben Boulware, ILB, Clemson
226. Nate Gerry, S, Nebraska
227. Eric Smith, OT, Virginia
228. Damien Mama, G, USC
229. Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, DT, USC
230. Marquel Lee, ILB, Wake Forest
231. Treyvon Hester, DT, Toledo
232. Wyatt Houston, TE, Utah State
233. Isaac Asiata, G, Utah
234. Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane
235. Jordan Herdman, ILB, Simon Fraser
236. Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.)
237. Arthur Maulet, CB, Memphis
238. Nate Theaker, G, Wayne State (Mich.)
239. Adam Butler, DT, Vanderbilt
240. Marcus Oliver, OLB, Indiana
241. Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee State
242. Aarion Penton, CB, Missouri
243. C.J. Beathard, QB, Iowa
244. Elijah McGuire, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette
245. Artavis Scott, WR, Clemson
246. Markuss Eligwe, OLB, Georgia Southern
247. Steven Taylor, OLB, Houston
248. James Onwualu, OLB, Notre Dame
249. Will Likely, CB, Maryland
250. Jordan Sterns, S, Oklahoma State

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
251-300
251. Zane Gonzalez, K, Arizona State
252. Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M
253. Andreas Knappe, OT, Connecticut
254. Elijah Lee, OLB, Kansas State
255. Channing Stribling, CB, Michigan
256. Josh Harvey-Clemons, S, Louisville
257. Colin Holba, LS, Louisville
258. Tyler McCloskey, FB, Houston
259. Jeromy Irwin, OT, Colorado
260. Cole Croston, OT, Iowa
261. Mario Yakoo, G, Boise State
262. Kyle Fuller, C, Baylor
263. Corey Vereen, DE, Tennessee
264. Bryan Cox, DE, Florida
265. Marquez White, CB, Florida State
266. Des Lawrence, CB, North Carolina
267. Jake Elliott, K, Memphis
268. Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss
269. J.J. Dielman, C, Utah
270. Breon Borders, CB, Duke
271. Jacob Hollister, TE, Wyoming
272. Kyle Kalis, G, Michigan
273. Cethan Carter, TE, Nebraska
274. Billy Brown, TE, Sheppard
275. Taquan "Smoke" Mizzell, RB, Virginia
276. Cody Heiman, FB, Washburn
277. Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois
278. Jon Toth, C, Kentucky
279. Greg Mabin, CB, Iowa
280. Tedric Thompson, S, Colorado
281. Elijah Hood, RB, North Carolina
282. Matt Breida, RB, Georgia Southern
283. Dan Skipper, OT, Arkansas
284. Cameron Tom, C, Southern Miss
285. Calvin Munson, OLB, San Diego State
286. Treston Decoud CB, Oregon State
287. Devine Redding, RB, Indiana
288. Colin Jeter, TE, LSU
289. Sam Tevi, OT, Utah
290. Chase Roullier, C, Wyoming
291. Richie Brown, ILB, Miss. State
292. Matt Milano, OLB, Boston College
293. Jhavon Williams, CB, Connecticut
294. Sojourn Shelton, CB, Wisconsin
295. Delano Hill, S, Michigan
296. Xavier Woods, S, Louisiana Tech
297. Jerod Evans, QB, Virginia Tech
298. Leshun Daniels, RB, Iowa
299. Robert Leff, OT, Auburn
300. Avery Gennesy, OT, Texas A&M

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
McShay's final rankings: Top 300 prospects for 2017 NFL draft

It's time to present our final rankings -- a full top 300 -- for the 2017 NFL draft class. The first 100 players below have scouting reports written by Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl, along with our grades for position-specific traits (1-5, with 1 being the best) and his Scouts Inc. grade in parentheses.

If you're looking for a position-by-position breakdown of our Top 300, click this link.
Important note: I have taken Ohio State CB Gareon Conley off our board until we have more information regarding the recent rape allegation made against him.

1. Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M (95)Pass-rush skills: 1
Versus the run: 2
Versatility: 1
Instincts/motor: 2

What he brings: The most naturally gifted player in the class, Garrett possesses a rare combination of size, athleticism and explosiveness. He has the potential to turn into a premiere NFL pass-rusher thanks to his ability to win with both speed and power, along with exceptional flexibility bending the edge.

2. Jamal Adams, S, LSU (94)Instincts/recognition: 1
Cover skills: 2
Ball skills: 3
Run support: 1

What he brings: A naturally instinctive and versatile safety, Adams is physical in run support and has excellent athleticism in coverage. He plays fast and with infectious passion on the field while his maturity and leadership make him one of the more NFL-ready prospects in the class.

3. Solomon Thomas, DT, Stanford (94)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versus the run: 1
Versatility: 2
Instincts/motor: 1

What he brings: A highly disruptive and versatile defensive lineman who can play in multiple roles along the front line. Thomas possesses explosive hands with an excellent combination of quickness, power and agility.

4. Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (93)Competitiveness: 2
Vision/patience: 3
Agility/acceleration: 2
Power/balance: 1
Passing game: 2

What he brings: A highly competitive and physical runner with a rare combination of size, speed and power. Fournette runs through a lot of contact and can be a nightmare to corral when reaching the open field. Needs to develop more patience as a runner at the NFL level.

5. Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama (93)Pass-rush skills: 1

What he brings: Allen is a versatile defensive lineman who plays with outstanding leverage and can line up in multiple spots along the front. Possesses the best set of hands and is also one of the best interior pass-rushers in this defensive line class.

6. Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (92)Instincts/recognition: 2
Cover skills: 1
Ball skills: 2
Run support: 2

What he brings: Lattimore is atop our list in a very deep cornerback class, with natural fluidity and the size and athleticism to play within a man or zone scheme. Displays outstanding speed with the closing burst to make up ground and the ball skills to finish when provided the opportunity.

7. O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (92)Separation skills: 3
Ball skills: 1
Big-play ability: 1
Competitiveness: 2
Blocking: 2

What he brings: The most complete tight end in the class. Howard is a big and athletic pass-catching tight end with the speed to stretch the vertical seams. In addition, he brings quality value as an inline blocker. He's got room to improve route awareness.

8. Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (92)Instincts/recognition: 2
Take-on skills: 2
Range vs. run: 1
Tackling: 1
Third-down capabilities: 2

What he brings: Arguably the best pure football player in the class, Foster is an impact defender who owns the physicality and power to hold up in tight quarters and the range to cover sideline to sideline. An explosive hitter and underrated blitzer, he is a three-down player.

9. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (92)Competitiveness: 1
Vision/patience: 2
Agility/acceleration: 1
Power/balance: 3
Passing game: 1

What he brings: McCaffery is a three-way player who can contribute as a running back and returner on special teams and is one of the most polished receivers we've ever evaluated at the position. Outstanding intangibles and NFL-ready to contribute from day one.

10. Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State (92)Instincts/recognition: 1
Run support: 3

What he brings: A ball-hawking safety who possesses playmaking instincts and outstanding range as a center fielder, Hooker is in the Ed Reed mold with his ability to convert turnovers into points. Room to become more consistent in run support but is active and willing in this area.

11. Haason Reddikk, ILB, Temple (92)Instincts/recognition: 3
Take-on skills: 3
Range vs. run: 2
Tackling: 2
Third-down capabilities: 1

What he brings: A versatile linebacker who can line up all over the front seven. Reddikk brings excellent value on third downs with his ability to hold up in coverage and rush the passer from various positions. He will also make an immediate impact in the special-teams phase.

12. Mike Williams, WR, Clemson (91)Separation skills: 3
Big-play ability: 2

What he brings: A big and physical receiver, Williams needs polish with his routes but has the size and strength to create late separation when the ball is in the air. He's got the potential to develop into a one-on-one matchup problem outside the hashes and in the red zone due to his size, strength and ball skills.

13. Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee (91)Pass-rush skills: 1

What he brings: Tone-setter who is a better football player than athlete. He is one of the most natural edge rushers in the class, with outstanding snap anticipation, bend and closing burst. Barnett also brings quality instincts and point-of-attack skills setting the edge defending the run.

14. David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (91)Separation skills: 1
Blocking: 3

What he brings: A move, or "F," tight end with freakish athleticism. He can become a more consistent inline blocker and add detail with his route running, but he has the chance to develop into a difference-maker in the pass game with rare run-after-catch ability for the position.

15. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (91)Separation skills: 1

What he brings: Davis has a very good combination of size, speed, toughness and route-running savvy. He does have some drops but makes up for it with his wide catch radius and ability to haul in the tough catches in contested situations.

16. Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky (90)Pass protection: 2
Run blocking: 2
Awareness: 3
Toughness: 1

What he brings: A converted tackle who will likely move inside at the NFL level. He is a grinder who plays with great technique and balance, and also has the intelligence and versatility to line up at multiple spots along the offensive line. Plug-and-play starter from day one.

17. Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State (90)Competitiveness: 3
Vision/patience: 1
What he brings:
Cook is the most natural runner of running back class. He is elusive, has outstanding vision and patience and acceleration out of cuts, as well as bringing quality versatility in the passing game. Durability and ball security are slight concerns.

18. Charles Harris, OLB, Missouri (90)Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
An athletic and explosive athlete who was a former high school basketball standout, Harris is a speed rusher who has very good first step quickness and bend turning the corner. He's got a chance to become an impact edge defender if he can add bulk and improve his core strength.

19. Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama (90)Pass protection: 3
Run blocking: 1
Awareness: 2
Toughness: 2
What he brings: Robinson is a powerful run-blocker with the length and flexibility to develop into an above-average pass-blocker with improved footwork. He's expected to push for a starting role, though he might have to move to right tackle or guard early in his career.

20. John Ross, WR, Washington (90)Separation skills: 2
What he brings:
An explosive playmaker who can line up in the slot and outside the hashes. He possesses rare speed (4.22 40-yard dash at the combine) but also runs quality routes and is extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands both after the catch and as a returner on special teams. Lack of size and durability are concerns.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
21. Evan Engram, TE, Mississippi (90)
Separation skills: 1
Competitiveness: 3
Blocking: 4
What he brings:
A four-year starter and two-time captain, Engram is an undersized move tight end who is never going to be a great blocker. However, he's a polished route runner whose combination of size, speed and athletic ability makes him a matchup nightmare.

22. Kevin King, CB, Washington (89)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
He is a long, fast and rangy cornerback who also has experience lining up at safety. King has rare athleticism for his size with good ball awareness, and he is a physical tackler in run support. Brings quality value covering punts and kicks on special teams.

23. Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama (89)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
While there's room for improvement when it comes to playing the ball and his eye discipline in zone coverage, Humphrey has the length, speed and fluidity to develop into a No. 1 corner. Plus, he's a reliable tackler and outstanding run defender.

24. Takkarist McKinley, DE/OLB, UCLA (89)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versatility: 3
What he brings:
An explosive edge rusher, McKinley has excellent snap anticipation and first-step quickness to threaten the edge quickly as a pass-rusher. Also plays with the physical demeanor and relentless motor that teams look for in the front seven.

25. Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida (89)Instincts/recognition: 3
Tackling: 3
Third-down capabilities: 3
What he brings:
An explosive run-and-hit linebacker who has quality instincts and covers sideline to sideline defending the run. Room to grow in coverage but improved throughout his career, and he is an underrated blitzer. Davis has elite football character and work ethic.

26. Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU (89)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
A team captain with excellent intangibles and work ethic, White is an instinctive cover corner with average size, good speed and quick feet. He's got some tightness in his hips and he has average overall ball skills.

27. Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (89)Mental makeup: 2
Accuracy: 2
Release/arm strength: 2
Pocket mobility: 1
What he brings:
Only was a one-year starter (13 career starts) and will need time to develop and hone his craft. He's an accurate passer with the frame and quality pocket awareness, mobility and arm strength to develop into an effective NFL starter.

28. Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson (88)Mental makeup: 2
Accuracy: 3
Pocket mobility: 1
What he brings:
Watson's ability to transition to a pro-style offense will ultimately dictate whether or not he succeeds in the NFL. A proven winner, there's no denying he has the physical tools and rare intangibles to develop into a franchise quarterback.

29. Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC (88)Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
One of the most explosive and versatile players in this draft, Jackson is an undersized corner with the potential to develop outstanding man-to-man cover skills with improved technique. He's expected to make an immediate impact in the return game.

30. Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (88)Pass protection: 1
What he brings: Ramczyk is coming off hip surgery, played only one year of FBS football and has shorter arms. Still, he projects as a first-round pick with the foot speed and size to develop into an effective left tackle based off his 2016 tape. -- Steve Muench

31. Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (88)Instincts/recognition: 2
Cover skills: 3
What he brings:
Wilson is a big and physical corner who masks the tightness in his hips with his instincts and ability to disrupt receivers in press coverage. He's also a playmaker who plays faster than his timed top-end speed and has outstanding ball skills.

32. Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (88)Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
A former star high school basketball player who also played hoops for the Cougars early in his career, Bowser is a work in progress as a football player. However, he's already made great strides, plus he has explosive traits and above-average upside for an edge defender.

33. Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina (87)Separation skills: 2
Competitiveness: 1
What he brings:
An ultra-productive and sure-handed college receiver, Jones needed to ease concerns about the competition he faced inflating his production and the scheme he played in. He did that by shining at the Senior Bowl and working out well at the combine.

34. Garett Bolles, OT, Utah (87)Pass protection: 2
What he brings:
Bolles is the most athletic offensive lineman in the class. He possesses quick feet and lateral agility with the length to develop into a starting left tackle. Needs to continue to get stronger in his lower half but has very good agility to cover up defenders as a run-blocker.

35. Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan (87)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
Lewis is one of the most naturally instinctive corners we've studied in years and he's tough for his size both in coverage and stepping up in run support. He's also got the closing burst and ball skills to develop into a playmaker.

36. Marcus Maye, S, Florida (87)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
An instinctive and versatile safety, Maye is a reliable run defender with the range, length and athleticism to hold up in coverage. He's not as effective turning and running as he is facing the line of scrimmage.

37. T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin (87)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Watt is an above-average pass-rusher with the initial burst, balance and closing speed to threaten off the edge in the NFL. He also does a nice job of setting the edge against the run and has the range to make plays in pursuit.

38. Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan (86)Pass-rush skills: 2
What he brings:
Charlton makes up for what he lacks in suddenness and top-end speed with his length, size and power. He's an effective edge setter against the run, plus he uses his length, hands and flexibility to beat offensive tackles rushing the passer.

39. Budda Baker, S, Washington (86)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
Baker is undersized with average ball skills, but he displays an above-average blend of burst, change-of-direction skills and instincts in coverage. Plus, he's an effective open-field tackler willing to step up in run support, and he's an outstanding special-teams player.

40. Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (86)Competitiveness: 2
What he brings:
Kamara is a quick and sudden runner who runs behind his pads and with better power than his size indicates. He is also a polished route runner who adds quality versatility to the passing game. Off-the-field concerns include Kamara being twice suspended in his time at Alabama and a 2014 arrest for driving without a license.

41. Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State (86)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versatility: 1
Instincts/motor: 3
What he brings:
While there's room for improvement when it comes to playing the ball and his eye discipline in zone coverage, Humphrey has the length, speed and fluidity to develop into a No. 1 corner. Plus, he's a reliable tackler and outstanding run defender.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
42. Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State (86)
Separation skills: 2
What he brings:
An undersized and versatile weapon, Samuel is a big-play threat. He's got the burst and elite top-end speed to develop into a dangerous slot receiver who gets a handful of carries per game and possibly contributes in the return game.

43. Josh Jones, S, North Carolina State (86)Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
Jones lacks ideal experience -- one full year as a starter (2016) -- and he has room to develop in terms of his instincts, but he's an interchangeable and physical safety with an above-average combination of size, speed and ball skills.

44. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech (85)Mental makeup: 3
Release/arm strength: 1
Pocket mobility: 2
What he brings:
Only the third FBS player with multiple seasons of 5,000 total yards of offense, Mahomes faces a steep learning curve transitioning to a pro-style offense and his mechanics are all over the place. However, he's a hard worker with an outstanding skill set, including a powerful arm and terrific arm talent.

45. Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State (85)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versus the run: 3
What he brings:
Willis has athleticism for his size and brings excellent production over the past two seasons (33 TFLs, 21 sacks). While his snap anticipation is a bit inconsistent, he has very good first-step quickness with quality flexibility and speed-to-power capabilities to develop into an effective edge rusher.

46. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut (85)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Melifonwu is a freakishly gifted athlete who turned heads with an outstanding combine workout. The four-year starter and hard worker also made steady improvements at Connecticut, most notably with his consistency playing the ball and his aggressiveness in run support.

47. Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma (84)Competitiveness: 3
Agility/acceleration: 1
Power/balance: 2
What he brings:
Mixon has quick feet and good top-end speed for his size, plus he's an outstanding receiver with experience working out of the slot. He comes with substantial off-the-field baggage, though, and many organizations might not want to deal with the fallout of drafting him.

48. Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan (84)Instincts/recognition: 2
Ball skills: 4
What he brings:
A relentless competitor, Peppers has an outstanding football IQ, tested well at the combine and is an excellent punt returner. However, he's not big enough to play linebacker, and limitations in coverage and questionable ball skills raise questions about his ability to become a difference-maker at safety.

49. Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado (83)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
A three-year starter with outstanding football character, Awuzie shows man-to-man limitations on tape, but he's an explosive athlete who tested well at the combine and shows above-average instincts in zone. He's also outstanding in run support and should cover kicks in the NFL.

50. Dion Dawkins, G, Temple (83)Pass protection: 3
Awareness: 1
What he brings:
Dawkins is expected to move inside to guard where he lined up at the Senior Bowl and he has the tools to quickly develop into a starter. He also has the long arms and enough athletic ability to provide some depth at right tackle.

51. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC (83)Separation skills: 2
Big-play ability: 3
What he brings:
Smith-Schuster is a possession receiver who lacks elite top-end speed to stretch the field vertically. However, he has good size, runs quality routes and has very good hands and body control when adjusting to throws outside of his frame.

52. Marcus Williams, S, Utah (83)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Williams is a true free safety who has above-average instincts and recognition skills along with a very good range. He also shows quality ball skills to finish when provided the opportunity. He needs to get strong and more physical in run support.

53. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt (82)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Cunningham is a long, athletic and versatile linebacker who fits in today's NFL game. He is still developing his instincts and must continue to improve his point of attack skills. He should be a contributor early in his career thanks to his range and value on third downs.

54. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (82)Mental makeup: 3
What he brings:
Kizer is a redshirt sophomore who would have benefited from another year to work on his mechanics, develop the mental aspect of his game and continue to mature as a leader, but he has prototypical size and arm strength to go along with deceptive mobility.

55. Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama (81)Instincts/recognition: 2
Range vs. run: 3
What he brings:
Anderson, who is a better football player than athlete, is one of the more underrated prospects in this 2017 class. He possesses heavy and active hands, natural leverage and plays with a tone-setting mentality. He has a knack for making big plays.

56. Chris Wormley, DT, Michigan (80)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versatility: 4
What he brings:
Wormley is a long, well-proportioned defender who does his best work against the run. He will struggle to be a good pass-rusher, but at least he's capable of getting some push and occasionally moving the QB off his spot.

57. Dan Feeney, G, Indiana (80)Pass protection: 3
What he brings:
Feeney is a technician who plays on his feet, has good balance and a strong feel for angles. He doesn't have elite inline power, but he does a nice job of moving his feet upon contact and shows good patience in his pass sets.

58. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland (80)Separation skills: 2
What he brings:
Shaheen is a former college basketball player who dominated the Division II ranks and is one of the highest-ranked small school players in this 2017 class. He has an exceptional combination of size and athleticism while also showing quality run-after-the-catch ability.

59. DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State (80)Pass-rush skills: 2
What he brings:
Walker has some athletic limitations, but he makes up for it with outstanding instincts, technique and hand usage. He has a strong point of attack against the run and shows the ability to reduce inside as pass-rusher where he is most effective with his initial quickness and great understanding for leverage.

60. Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama (80)Instincts/recognition: 4
What he brings:
Williams is an explosive speed rusher who has exceptional first-step quickness and excellent flexibility bending the edge. He is still developing in terms of instincts and can continue to get stronger to become more consistent versus the run.

61. Teez Tabor, CB, Florida (80)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Tabor is a long and fluid athlete who has good short-area quickness and flashes playmaking instincts with quality ball skills. He also shows the willingness to step up in run support. Tabor's best team fit will be within a heavy zone coverage scheme because of his lack of ideal long speed.

62. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan (79)Pass protection: 3
Awareness: 3
What he brings:
Moton played right tackle in college, but he is a bit heavy legged in pass protection. He may be forced to bump inside to guard at the NFL level. That said, he has a thick and massive frame with natural inline power and plays with the physical disposition teams covet along the offensive line.

63. Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee (79)Mental makeup: 2
What he brings:
Dobbs took advantage of the postseason process to improve his draft stock, including a strong showing at the Senior Bowl. He has a very good physical skill set with size, arm strength and mobility. He also has the mental capacity and competitive temperament to develop into a quality backup and potential starter down the road.

64. Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (79)Separation skills: 2
Big-play ability: 4
What he brings:
Kupp is not the biggest or the fastest receiver, but he is a tough player who possesses reliable hands and has a natural feel as a route runner. He is at his best working against zone coverage where he flashes excellent spatial awareness getting into open windows.

65. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington (79)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
Jones is one of the most talented cornerbacks in the 2017 class, but he will likely need to "redshirt" his rookie season after an Achilles injury at his pro day. He is a fluid athlete with quality mirror skills in man coverage and shows above-average awareness locating and playing the ball.

66. Duke Riley, ILB, LSU (78)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
Riley is an instinctive and rangy three-down linebacker. He doesn't have elite power at the point of the attack, but he shows savvy negotiating traffic inside the tackle box and finding the football. He's an extremely reliable tackler who holds up well in space.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
67. Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (78)
Separation skills: 2
Big-play ability: 3
What he brings:
Butt tore an ACL against Florida State in the Orange Bowl and consequently hasn't worked out for NFL teams. Beyond the medical concern, he needs to get stronger, but he has good size potential and is a dependable receiver who knows how to get open.

68. Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA (78)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Moreau is a long, athletic and rangy press cornerback. He uses his size and strength to his advantage to disrupt receivers at the line of scrimmage and is a willing tackler in run support. He can become more consistent locating and playing the ball.

69. Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (77)Mental makeup: 2
Accuracy: 1
Release/arm strength: 3
What he brings:
Peterman is a cerebral quarterback who has two years of starting experience within a multiple pro-style system at Pitt. He is a quick decision-maker who lacks elite arm strength but makes up for it with above-average timing and anticipation as a starter. Peterman's overall mobility is underrated.

70. Derek Rivers, OLB, Youngstown (77)Instincts/recognition: 3
Tackling: 1
What he brings:
Rivers dominated the level of competition he faced at Youngstown. He also eased concerns about that competition and his ability to move to a 3-4 scheme by finishing in the top five for defensive linemen in the 40-yard dash, three-cone drill, vertical jump and bench press at the combine.

71. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma (77)Competitiveness: 2
Vision/patience: 1
Agility/acceleration: 3
Power/balance: 1
Passing game: 3
What he brings:
Perine isn't much of a big-play threat, but he is a powerful runner who makes the most of his blocking. He put up big numbers in three seasons at Oklahoma. He's also a reliable checkdown target and a willing blocker in pass protection.

72. Alex Anzalone, ILB, Florida (77)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
The medical concerns are significant for Anzalone, who has sustained multiple shoulder injuries and a broken forearm. He could prove to be a steal if he stays healthy because he's a fundamentally sound tackler with above-average instincts and range.

73. Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte (77)Pass-rush skills: 2
What he brings:
Ogunjobi is a disruptive interior defensive tackle who has a good combination of quickness and power. He plays with quality leverage and flashes quick and heavy hands in combat to disengage from blocks. He has the versatility to fit within a one- or two-gap scheme.

74. Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio (77)Pass-rush skills: 3
What he brings:
Basham is a hybrid edge defender who needs to develop his technique, but he possesses the size, athleticism and explosive traits that translate well to the NFL. Also brings added value as a core special-teams player.

75. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (76)Pass-rush skills: 1
Versus the run: 4
What he brings:
Tomlinson has the size, strength and instincts to develop into an effective nose tackle or 3-4 defensive end who can help bolster a run defense. He's not much of a pass-rusher though. Also, there are medical concerns stemming from knee injuries earlier in his career.

76. Pat Elflein, C, Ohio State (76)Pass protection: 2
Toughness: 1
What he brings:
Elflein, who is the top-ranked center on our board, is on the smaller side. He doesn't have great athletic ability, but he has the length, toughness and smarts to be a Day 1 starter at center. He's also versatile enough to line up at guard.

77. Desmond King, CB, Iowa (76)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
On the shorter side with average top-end speed, King isn't as fluid on tape as his combine results would suggest. He is, however, a playmaker with better quickness than speed and good instincts. He's also a tough player who is willing to step up in run support.

78. Raekwon McMillan, ILB, Ohio State (76)Instincts/recognition: 2
Take-on skills: 1
What he brings:
A team captain as a junior, McMillan is an instinctive and hard-nosed run-stopper who gets off blocks, closes well in pursuit and tackles well. He also made strides in coverage at Ohio State and has enough range to develop into a three-down linebacker.

79. Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson (76)Separation skills: 3
Competitiveness: 3
What he brings:
Leggett is an underrated receiver with enough speed to produce after the catch and make plays down the seam. He needs to get stronger and play with better technique, but he has the frame and length to develop into an effective inline blocker.

80. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky (76)Separation skills: 2
What he brings:
Taylor is an explosive playmaker with the burst, open-field instincts and elusiveness to threaten after the catch and potentially contribute in the return game. He put up big numbers against Vanderbilt and Alabama in 2016 and against LSU in 2015.

81. Ethan Pocic, C, LSU (75)Pass protection: 2
Run blocking: 3
What he brings:
Pocic dealt with some injuries and did not play as well as he did as a junior in 2015. But he has quick feet, good hands and is one of the most versatile offensive linemen in the class. He has the ability to line up at all five positions if need be.

82. Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy (75)Pass protection: 2
Run blocking: 3
Awareness: 4
Toughness: 3
What he brings:
Garcia has less than ideal arm length for an offensive tackle, but he makes up for it with quick feet, good balance and shows a compact and powerful punch in pass protection. He has adequate inline power as a run-blocker and flashes an edge to his game. While he hasn't had problems off the field, there are concerns about Garcia's maturity and work ethic.

83. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic (75)Pass-rush skills: 2
Versus the run: 4
Versatility: 4
What he brings:
Hendrickson dominated "Group of Five" competition, thanks to his rentlessness as a pass-rusher. He has an excellent size-speed combination, but his shorter arms and lack of flexibility bending the edge are concerns.

84. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State (75)Instincts/recognition: 2
What he brings:
Undersized with short arms and average top-end speed, Kazee is a better football player than athlete, and he stood out the week of the Senior Bowl. He's instinctive in coverage, he plays the ball well, and he's a tough run-stopper.

85. Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado (74)Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
Witherspoon possesses a rare blend of height, length and top-end speed. He tested well, especially for a taller corner, in the agility drills. While he only intercepted three passes in three seasons at Colorado, he broke up 22 passes during the 2016 season.

86. Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo (74)Competitiveness: 1
Vision/patience: 2
Agility/acceleration: 3
Power/balance: 2
What he brings:
Hunt runs with a good combination of balance, vision and lower-body strength. He doesn't have to come off the field on third down, either. He's a reliable receiver who makes defenders miss and he flashes the potential to develop into an effective pass-blocker.

87. ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama (74)Separation skills: 3
What he brings:
Stewart is a tough competitor with the burst, determination and top-end speed to produce after the catch and potentially return kickoffs in the NFL. He's a natural pass-catcher who has above-average body control and good length for his frame.

88. Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU (74)Instincts/recognition: 2
Take-on skills: 1
What he brings:
Beckwith is coming off a season-ending torn ACL and hasn't been able to work out for teams as a result. He's a physical run-stuffing inside linebacker who is serviceable in underneath zone coverage and flashes as a pass-rusher on tape.

89. Dorian Johnson, G, Pittsburgh (74)Pass protection: 2
Run blocking: 1
What he brings:
Johnson is a tough and reliable guard who plays on his feet with quality balance. He has adequate inline power as a run-blocker who moves his feet well to sustain blocks. He also shows good flexibility and quick feet in pass protection. Johnson has a chance to add immediate depth to an NFL team and could quickly develop into a starter.

90. Dawaune Smoot, DE, Illinois (74)Pass-rush skills: 2
What he brings:
Smoot flashes the quickness and bend to develop into an effective pass-rusher. He needs to continue to add bulk and improve strength to become every down player. Projects as a situational pass-rusher early in his career.

91. Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova (74)Pass-rush skills: 3
What he brings:
Kpassagnon is an FCS prospect who didn't start playing football until his junior year of high school, and his lack of ideal playing experience shows up at times. The flipside is that he has rare physical tools and one of the higher ceilings in this 2017 class.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
92. Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M (74)
Instincts/recognition: 3
What he brings:
Evans gambles and gets caught out of position, but his aggressiveness and above-average ball skills also lead to big plays. Plus, he plays faster than his timed top-end speed, he has above-average short area cover skills, and he's tough against the run.

93. Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (73)Pass-rush skills: 3
What he brings:
Hall is a developing pass-rusher who needs to continue to flesh out his arsenal of moves, but he has the tools to succeed, including excellent length - 35 1/2-inch arms -- and good initial quickness to realize his upside. He's an above-average run defender.

94. Cam Sutton, CB, Tennessee (73)Instincts/recognition: 2
Run support: 4
What he brings:
Sutton dealt with a lower leg injury and failed to get on track as a senior in 2016. He has average size but shows quality awareness, along with the quickness and mirror skills to potentially develop into a starter as a slot corner.

95. Davis Webb, QB, California (73)Mental makeup: 3
Pocket mobility: 4
What he brings:
A Texas Tech transfer who has had some durability issues, Webb will face a steep learning curve in his transition from the Air Raid offense, and his accuracy is inconsistent. On the positive side, he has prototypical size, very good arm strength and the football intelligence to absorb.

96. Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama (73)Separation skills: 2
What he brings:
Everett is an undersized tight end who can move around the offense. He has above-average athleticism, reliable hands and the speed to stretch the vertical seams. He is a UAB transfer who didn't start playing football until his senior year of high school and still needs some developing as a route runner. Everett's best football could still be ahead of him.

97. John Johnson, S, Boston College (73)Instincts/recognition: 2
Run support: 4
What he brings:
Johnson needs to continue to get stronger and become more consistent in run support. He is an instinctive and fluid athlete who shows quality range. Johnson also has the ball skills to finish when in position. Comes with some minor durability concerns from early in his career.

98. Lorenzo Jerome, S, Saint Francis (73)Instincts/recognition: 1
What he brings:
A smaller safety who didn't test well at the combine, Jerome is a better football player than athlete, and he eased concerns about the level of competition he faced in college with a strong showing at the Senior Bowl. Jerome's experience returning kicks will help his stock.

99. Ben Gedeon, ILB, Michigan (73)Instincts/recognition: 1
Third-down capabilities: 4
What he brings:
Gedeon possesses fast eyes and quick recognition skills as a run-defender to go along with quality awareness in coverage. He has some physical limitations that may prevent him from becoming a full-time starter, but he's capable of contributing as a backup linebacker and core special teams player.

100. Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina (73)Separation skills: 3
What he brings:
Hollins, who is coming off a season-ending broken collarbone injury, is a former walk-on with the frame, length and top-end speed to stretch the field. A special teams captain throughout his college career, he projects as a core special teams' player at the next level.

101-150
101. Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn (73)
102. Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn (73)
103. D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (73)
104. Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson (72)
105. Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (72)
106. Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (72)
107. Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech (72)
108. Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech (72)
109. Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa (71)
110. Blair Brown, ILB, Ohio (71)
111. Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee (71)
112. Amara Darboh, WR, Michigan (71)
113. Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU (70)
114. Zach Banner, OT, USC (70)
115. D J Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (69)
116. Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.) (69)
117. Jermaine Eluemunor, OT, Texas A&M (69)
118. Cole Hikutini, TE, Louisville (69)
119. Nico Siragusa, G, San Diego State (69)
120. Keionta Davis, DE, Tennessee-Chattanooga (69)
121. Anthony Walker, ILB, Northwestern (68)
122. James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh (68)
123. George Kittle, TE, Iowa (68)
124. KD Cannon, WR, Baylor (68)
125. Stevie Tu'Ikolovatu, DT, USC (68)
126. Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International (67)
127. Shaquill Griffin, CB, Central Florida (67)
128. Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell (67)
129. Isaac Asiata, G, Utah (67)
130. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (67)
131. Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt (66)
132. Ryan Glasgow, DT, Michigan (66)
133. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston (66)
134. Rudy Ford, S, Auburn (65)
135. Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin (65)
136. Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (65)
137. Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (64)
138. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson (63)
139. Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (63)
140. Matthew Dayes, RB, North Carolina State (63)
141. Elijah Qualls, DT, Washington (63)
142. Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia (62)
143. Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU (62)
144. Nate Hairston, CB, Temple (62)
145. Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama (62)
146. Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane (62)
147. Montae Nicholson, S, Michigan State (61)
148. Marlon Mack, RB, South Florida (61)
149. Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (61)
150. Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State (61)