Essential The Official ESPN Insider Thread (ESPN+)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
BYU
A.J.: "After my unofficial visit and conversations with Coach [Kevin Young], he can bring me in and play me like a pro with his knowledge of the NBA with the [Phoenix] Suns and taking it to BYU. He also mentioned he coached Joel Embiid. He knows what he's talking about. It's a big campus and facility."

Kansas
A.J.: "When I look at their history, they also have a track record of guys in my position in the NBA. I talked to Bill Self and coach Kurtis Townsend. Coach Townsend has come to Prolific Prep a few times. They had Andrew Wiggins, Kelly Oubre and Josh Jackson. They have had great runs of success. They say it's loud in there [at Phog Allen Fieldhouse]"

Kansas State
A.J.: "I talked with Jerome Tang. He told me his guys play with a lot of freedom, but it's also in a system that is geared toward winning. "

Ace: "Tang went to Istanbul, Turkey, to see A.J. I like the fact he understands A.J. is a good decision-maker, an extension of the coaching staff. He will allow A.J. to play to his strength. I have a good feel for people, and I trust Coach Tang."

North Carolina
A.J.: "Great track record of bringing in guys with my playing style in the NBA. It was an easy choice to visit. Obviously, my goal is to be in the NBA. They have had guys with a track record of play like my position [that] went one-and-done. Of course, they had Michael Jordan and coach Roy Williams was coaching there before coach Hubert Davis. I see Kenny the Jet [Smith] at the EYBL game, and he keeps yelling "Carolina Blue." I spoke with Coach Davis a few times. He is a cool dude. He has been part of sending guys to the NBA."

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
By the way...This is my last year with ESPN plus subscription. My subscription ends on September 6th.

I've had it since it started. Hell I had it before it was ESPN back when it was SportsTalk.com.

When they started it was like $30 a year or something. It's been going up every year. I just got a notice that it's $110 to renew. I believe it was $80 last year.

I mainly use it to read articles during the draft seasons for the NBA and NFL. As well as watching the occasional boxing or UFC match. But it's just not worth it anymore.