The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson(Scott Adkins) come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron:

Nah if it ain't Bruce Wayne might as well forget it, I want to see that legendary bromance between Clark and Bruce done properly and not b*stardised by Synder.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never made sense to me when it was announced, you have a rookie Superman and an almost retired Batman. Snyder just wanted to make TDKR and didn't think long term when casting an older Batman. This guy fukked up the DC universe in the long term, now you have people talking a Batman not Bruce Wayne interacting with Supes.:scust::hubie:

You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron
Yeah but reeves is talking like he specifically wants to tell a Bruce Wayne story not just a batman story with another guy under the cowl

Yeah but that's why i said after the Batman movie bringing a young dikk Grayson to take over the cape and cowl and letting affleck lave the position with respect and fixing contuity issues. Such as the Jason Todd uniform... I mean it sounds dope on paper. Plus in the comics greyson does become Batman anyways.
Remember Batman is more than just a man, he's a symbol a legend..:youngsabo:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron

Yeah but that's why i said after the Batman movie bringing a young dikk Grayson to take over the cape and cowl and letting affleck lave the position with respect and fixing contuity issues. Such as the Jason Todd uniform... I mean it sounds dope on paper. Plus in the comics greyson does become Batman anyways.
Remember Batman is more than just a man, he's a symbol a legend..:youngsabo:

I guess. I'd rather see more Bruce. Let nightwing do his own thing in his own movie

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah if it ain't Bruce Wayne might as well forget it, I want to see that legendary bromance between Clark and Bruce done properly and not b*stardised by Synder.

If affleck wants to leave the role then what can they do they can't force him to stay...:manny: I would like him to have a friendship with Superman when he comes back because that story is solid but affleck having issues. My advise is he should get through them. Get paid millions of dollars to be in a top tier movie but complain about shyt. I don't get it.
I've been broke all my life all i know is the struggle. These dudes get to that level and complain.:snoop:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If affleck wants to leave the role then what can they do they can't force him to stay...:manny: I would like him to have a friendship with Superman when he comes back because that story is solid but affleck having issues. My advise is he should get through them. Get paid millions of dollars to be in a top tier movie but complain about shyt. I don't get it.
I've been broke all my life all i know is the struggle. These dudes get to that level and complain.:snoop:

It was always obvious Affleck wasn't going to hang around for multiple films especially after the critiscm BVS received. This nikka still has PTSD from the daredevil era he wasn't ready for another of his superhero movies to flop. You also take into account his age and you could have seen it clear as day that casting him was a bad choice. It should have been someone close to Cavill age that got the role, would have made for a better dynamic for their friendship as opposed to the mentor and pupil age gap we have. Snyder didn't have the foresight to see the ramifications of his choices, and so far this universe has been poorly planned in every way even down to the casting decisions.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think it's his personal life that is causing him drop roles. It sucks because I really like him as Batman. It takes a lot to bulk up like he did for the films. Just not working out but also diet as well. Justice League will be his 3rd time playing Batman on film. Imagine having to do that for additional 4-5 more films (Batman trilogy, Justice League sequels, appearances in other DCEU films) for the next 4-6 years.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson(Scott Adkins) come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron:
:jbhmm:
Yeah but reeves is talking like he specifically wants to tell a Bruce Wayne story not just a batman story with another guy under the cowl
Sounds like Reeves is forcing a DCEU reboot if this the case. :pachaha:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This shouldn't be a surprise. This was speculated a while back but people thought it was BS.

Affleck been going through it and he will be 45 this year. Batman is a demanding role and WB still doesn't have a set schedule past Aquaman, although Shazam is starting production early next year and WB will announce the potential slate on Saturday.

Dude also wants to direct more films so playing Batman for a long period of time is probably something he doesn't want to do.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Man.... :francis::beli::why:

I had a problem with beats from 'The Dark Knight Returns' being used in B v S (I thought DKR should have been adapted as the last flick in an actor's run as Batman) but Affleck was decent enough.

If they're going to stick with the current continuity, I guess they put another character in the cowl? Affleck coming back down the line to mentor Terry McGinnis might work.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Forever had that Jim Carrey stimulus package.

He was coming off 3 HUGE hits the year before

@MartyMcFly and I discussed this recently
Jim Carrey definitely helped but be that as it may.

Forever had the same Alfred and the same Gordon from the previous two films but for all intents and purposes that was a straight reboot... and it did quite well.

So theoretically they CAN recast and start over if they have to.