The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah but I'm sure Matt reeves doesn't want to do a batman movie without Bruce Wayne. It'll be interesting to see how this goes in justice league now cause if you're going to transition now is the time for real
I think if the story is true, he leaves during the 2nd Batman and introduces the new Batman there, i doubt he'll be there for the full trilogy unless they make him do less agile stuff but that'll be dumb, itll be interesting to see how this goes through. regardless, Matt Reeves is dope and we're getting a damn near blassic with his Batflick

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense if this isn't coming out until 2019/2020. I don't find an old Batman appealing for an entire trilogy.
I'm with u. They should've got the dude who's playing superman on the Supergirl show as batman. That's who I was rooting for before affleck

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm with u. They should've got the dude who's playing superman on the Supergirl show as batman. That's who I was rooting for before affleck
I'm not sure who they should get but they need someone with a bit more star power than that. Or maybe not, Gal is perfect for WW so forget I said that. lol

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
if ben is already teasing that he could be gone i wouldn't be surprised if WB tampers with JL and gives him a less of a role.

expect wonder woman to save the day at the end.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel if Justice League and the solo Bat film are a success with the critics Ben will have a change of tone.

I honestly don't think it has shyt to do with that. The mans going through a divorce like you said and he's been in rehab to deal with addiction. And he just dropped another movie from his docket. Maybe he shouldn't be leading franchises at the moment and dealing with that schedule. Probably best for him to recede into the night and get his self together. Life's too short man don't make it shorter

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You can't help but feel sorry for DC at this point. Wonder woman was thier first critically acclaimed and well liked movie since the dark Knight. Nearly 10 years. Now this.

Man I don't feel sorry for a billion dollar company lol they'll be fine. Creatives do what creatives do and that's create. They got something with Wonder Woman and they'll either capitalize or not. I feel worse for Ben. That's some real shyt and something I'd never want to see anyone go through.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man I don't feel sorry for a billion dollar company lol they'll be fine. Creatives do what creatives do and that's create. They got something with Wonder Woman and they'll either capitalize or not. I feel worse for Ben. That's some real shyt and something I'd never want to see anyone go through.
You should feel sorry for his wife and kids. He's the cheater.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't think it has shyt to do with that. The mans going through a divorce like you said and he's been in rehab to deal with addiction. And he just dropped another movie from his docket. Maybe he shouldn't be leading franchises at the moment and dealing with that schedule. Probably best for him to recede into the night and get his self together. Life's too short man don't make it shorter
I would imagine by the time JL drops he would be over it or at least not as bothered by it. But everybody takes a break-up differently:yeshrug: