The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If affleck wants to leave the role then what can they do they can't force him to stay...:manny: I would like him to have a friendship with Superman when he comes back because that story is solid but affleck having issues. My advise is he should get through them. Get paid millions of dollars to be in a top tier movie but complain about shyt. I don't get it.
I've been broke all my life all i know is the struggle. These dudes get to that level and complain.:snoop:

you sound mad ignorant..

let me guess, millionaires shouldnt commit suicide from depression cause they got millions right ??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you sound mad ignorant..

let me guess, millionaires shouldnt commit suicide from depression cause they got millions right ??

Rich and Sad :hula:Broke and Happy....

Ask any of them if they would trade places with any of us if it meant gaining happiness... what would they say...:stopitslime:

and I'm not saying rich people can't be depressed but shyt it could be a whole lot worse.:usure:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Man this sucks. But first thing is first, if there is something personally going on with Ben, hopefully he gets help and gets himself right. He's become a great actor and director these last 10yrs and hopefully he can continue to grow.

Now the "geniuses" at WB gotta do something creative with Bens Batman. Because if I'm not mistaken the batman comes out before JL 2, now you can obviously just get a new batman for the solo and JL 2 and act like nothing happened. But no matter what, we need that batman solo with matt reeves and deathstroke

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If he's out he's out, he kind of proved any Caucasian can just walk off the street be batman and the masses will swallow it up. But to me he pulled the tights, if he had a solo movie I think he would have been exposed. Bvs had so many things wrong with it no one cared how forced his bat man was

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they just replace him like they do with Bond and the Hulk and just continue the stories. I figured this would happen when he got the role. Old people always it is harder getting into shape the older you get.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hopefully they just replace him like they do with Bond and the Hulk and just continue the stories. I figured this would happen when he got the role. Old people always it is harder getting into shape the older you get.
don't know why this is constantly being brought up, he doesn't need to be buff as Bruce Wayne and with the magic of wardrobe department they could easily muscle-fy his batsuit. If he's quitting it has nothing to do with fitness that was Hugh jackman's, which was a whole different scenario

Ps booooo to those that say they hope this leads to bat man of the future, nobody wants to see batman of all franchises Harry potter'd

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not surprised tbh. Ben's personal life has been a disaster lately and dude looks depressed as fukk whenever someone takes a picture of him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't want to make a new thread on this but I'm sure someone will because that's how this plays works :russ:

Anyway Ben is actually on his way out. No word on why or how but Warners is trying to find a way to allow him to gracefully exit according to THR

Ben Affleck's Batman Future in Doubt as Warner Bros. Plots Franchise

Na.... WE off that shyt THEY do.... atleast for now WE'LL leave the "silly troll making thread" shyt to THEM:sas2:

But back to the topic and Thank You for doing "Gods Work" my good friend

Damn:frank1::frank2:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm with u. They should've got the dude who's playing superman on the Supergirl show as batman. That's who I was rooting for before affleck

You may have to drop that pic my G, a lot of the guys who claim they are Die Hard This and and extremely I Hate That, have no idea who "this dude" is cuz they aint really as Die Hard as they portray.

But for your point, you want him as Batman? I'm not sure about that. Nothing against him, but I think they could get someone better.

Martha