The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
If Ben is leaving does that mean JL will suck?:patrice: Maybe His trying to abandon ship before the critics/public tear it apart. ether way I don't care, I'm still looking forward to The Batman. Affleck or not Planet of the apes gives me hope in Matt Reeves I'm cool ether way if Ben drops out.:manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like he going through more shyt than the public knows about....hope it works out for him...

as for how it affects dceu: if he's leaving after jl or doesnt want to do all the batman shyt, i say have darkseid omega beam him and be done with him, or just have ben do the jl movies....for this movie, the director can show batman before he becomes ben's batman.....the first batman movie they can do a batman year 1 type thing, showing a younger bruce that becomes batman....that way the director gets his new batman and can make a movie more about bruce...also, they can get the new batman to be in all the spinoff type movies (not involving jl members), to continue with the younger bruce/batman theme, and act like ben's batman is the older/end version.....they can even introduce damien.....and after those 3 movies, they can have/do a battle for the cowl type thing to introduce a new, older batman.....

dont think they should go with batman beyond cause he doesnt fit with what's going on now....

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
sounds like he going through more shyt than the public knows about....hope it works out for him...

as for how it affects dceu: if he's leaving after jl or doesnt want to do all the batman shyt, i say have darkseid omega beam him and be done with him, or just have ben do the jl movies....for this movie, the director can show batman before he becomes ben's batman.....the first batman movie they can do a batman year 1 type thing, showing a younger bruce that becomes batman....that way the director gets his new batman and can make a movie more about bruce...also, they can get the new batman to be in all the spinoff type movies (not involving jl members), to continue with the younger bruce/batman theme, and act like ben's batman is the older/end version.....they can even introduce damien.....and after those 3 movies, they can have they can do a battle for the cowl type thing to introduce a new, older batman.....

dont think they should go with batman beyond cause he doesnt fit with what's going on now....
:banderas: I like how u thinkin breh breh

peppe

Superstar
Daps
our LSA sistas pointed out that ben is a notorious alcoholic and a sex fiend, now with his divorce it probably evolved to something new.

I liked the new I'm tired of this shyt batman but also there must be a lot of going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

The stress these production companies are putting on the actors/script writers and directors to form a DCUE must be heavy as fukk.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've been praying for a Batman beyond movie for like 10 years. Plus i didn't like Bens Bruce at all. Was a meathead. The difficult thing is it's so early

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all fairness.... y'all do know we speculating the fukk out of all "bu bu bu but Bens in this dark places close to suicide watch" shyt.

Yea he could be battling demons, but it could be something a little more simple than that or maybe he just doesn't want to be part of the project.

Maybe after Snyder left he's not feeling Vaughns and Whedons visions & directions.

Maybe he has some other personal projects he wants to get back too.

It can be sooooo many other things that have nothing to do with demons and emotions and it's just crazy everyone is doubling down on that.

I get some of y'all went through or know someone that went through that and seen the dark side.... but y'all do know not everyone reacts or responds the same way y'all witnessed right?

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Only reason I give it cred is because of the site and because he just dropped out of another project and he's been going through some shyt
I usually give THR props for credibility but everything in that story was on some serious Bleeding Cool/Heroic Hollywood style shyt.
The mentioning all the other actors from the JL movies ages; bringing up Spider-Man being rebooted with a younger star; trying to pooh pooh the fact that action movies have been starring people who are old as fukk for a minute now by taking jabs at Ben Affleck's physical condition.
Just comes off like gossipy clickbait.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Y'all got Affleck on suicide watch over his marriage crumbling like he hasn't been boning random white bytches all through that marriage and isn't now being photographed every day with some producer ho from SNL.

And for a bunch of nerds talking about comic book movies y'all are real quick to jump to the idea that Affleck leaving = no Bruce Wayne. Where is the creativity of thought

WB could just recast the role with a new actor in the same age range (Jon Hamm for example) or, if wanting to go younger as the THR article suggests is the issue, then they could have the first movie Affleck does with Matt Reeves include Batman getting dunked into a Lazarus Pit and coming out 15 years younger. Then just recast with a new younger actor for the next flick.

You don't need to warehouse Bruce Wayne as a character in order to have a Batman Beyond movie either. Just set it in the future and hire some ancient actor to play old as fukk Bruce Wayne. Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Warren Beatty...its a bunch of old ass dudes still working who could play old Bruce Wayne.

Also all of you Scott Adkins fanboys need to stop smoking that dust. You all know damn well Warner Brothers is never going to hire a straight to DVD stunt man to be the lead in one of their flagship big budget franchises.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If he's out he's out, he kind of proved any Caucasian can just walk off the street be batman and the masses will swallow it up. But to me he pulled the tights, if he had a solo movie I think he would have been exposed. Bvs had so many things wrong with it no one cared how forced his bat man was

don't know why this is constantly being brought up, he doesn't need to be buff as Bruce Wayne and with the magic of wardrobe department they could easily muscle-fy his batsuit. If he's quitting it has nothing to do with fitness that was Hugh jackman's, which was a whole different scenario

Ps booooo to those that say they hope this leads to bat man of the future, nobody wants to see batman of all franchises Harry potter'd

trash posting all round.. dense fakkit

can we ban this fucc boi from this thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all got Affleck on suicide watch over his marriage crumbling like he hasn't been boning random white bytches all through that marriage and isn't now being photographed every day with some producer ho from SNL.

And for a bunch of nerds talking about comic book movies y'all are real quick to jump to the idea that Affleck leaving = no Bruce Wayne. Where is the creativity of thought

WB could just recast the role with a new actor in the same age range (Jon Hamm for example) or, if wanting to go younger as the THR article suggests is the issue, then they could have the first movie Affleck does with Matt Reeves include Batman getting dunked into a Lazarus Pit and coming out 15 years younger. Then just recast with a new younger actor for the next flick.

You don't need to warehouse Bruce Wayne as a character in order to have a Batman Beyond movie either. Just set it in the future and hire some ancient actor to play old as fukk Bruce Wayne. Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Warren Beatty...its a bunch of old ass dudes still working who could play old Bruce Wayne.

Also all of you Scott Adkins fanboys need to stop smoking that dust. You all know damn well Warner Brothers is never going to hire a straight to DVD stunt man to be the lead in one of their flagship big budget franchises.

I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit. Just give Ben some time, by the time JL 2 and The Batman drops he'll be aight

Exactly!!! This shyt escalated QUICKLY!!

Niccas in here acting like they know for a fact any day now Ben gonna commit that.

Like he is literally in real life Riggs from Leathal Weapon 1 and every night when he goes home, he goes to a sad empty house, pours himself a Scotch, looks at his wedding ring sobbing and put a Berretta in his mouth!

Let's not get too cynical brehs

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Exactly. Idk why him being recast means it has to be someone not Bruce Wayne lol. As if we haven't been through this before