The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never cared about Affleck so this news don't affect me one bit. Hopefully they learned from the Gal Gadot casting and get my man Scott Adkins on the job.

YO!!!!!! Scott Adkins is that fukking DUDE.... like recently as of this year I been on a Scott Adkins binge and like there hasnt been one movie of his that thus far I havent liked.

Dude reminds me or brings me back to that 80s-90s style action hero and has some on the most amazing and beautifully casted fight scenes. Other than MJW, he's like the smoothest fighter Ive seen on the big screen in years.

And he isnt a bad actor.

I could rock with that:ehh:

Just saw today the trailer for this new movie he got with MJW and I believe the Thai dude from Ong Bak.... movie looked great.:ohlawd:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na.... WE off that shyt THEY do.... atleast for now WE'LL leave the "silly troll making thread" shyt to THEM:sas2:

But back to the topic and Thank You for doing "Gods Work" my good friend

Damn:frank1::frank2:

Martha
Breh what the hell do you be on? :russ:

Especially because I meant someone would start a separate thread even though there's already a thread dedicated to the movie. Which happens all the time. Get me off your mind homie ain't nobody thinking about that stupid shyt

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
As much as I know WB and DC Stans love their Batman..... depending on how bad or chaotic shyt is going on behind the scenes....shyt that WE still dont know and probably wont come to light till years from now.

I think now would be a great opportunity for them to focus on Flash and GL. Now I know they already got them on track, but I mean like maybe move up with whatever plans on them and put a little more emphasis on them. Because both franchise are VERY strong and popular and this DCE doesnt have to be off the back of Batman.

Like I still think its wild they want to do a Birds of Prey and whatever other mess before those 2.

Maybe they not on the same level, but for appearance reasons to us the consumers, they should've been put Flash and GL on the same platform and pedestal as WW, SM, and BM.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh what the hell do you be on? :russ:

Especially because I meant someone would start a separate thread even though there's already a thread dedicated to the movie. Which happens all the time. Get me off your mind homie ain't nobody thinking about that stupid shyt

My good friend.... I dont even know what you're talking about.....:marthasup:

But contributing to the thread:hubie:

Hope Ben gets its together in the long run. Nothing against him.

I would be fine with them James Bonding/War Machining/Hulking it with this character and just keep it going on. Not sure I want to see a BM Beyond yet or dikk Grayson being Batman.... let Batman still be Batman.

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My good friend.... I dont even know what you're talking about.....:marthasup:

But contributing to the thread:hubie:

Hope Ben gets its together in the long run. Nothing against him.

I would be fine with them James Bonding/War Machining/Hulking it with this character and just keep it going on. Not sure I want to see a BM Beyond yet or dikk Grayson being Batman.... let Batman still be Batman.

Martha

Right sure you don't

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Are ppl really serious about Tyler hoeclin or scott motherfukin Adkins being the next batman? The hell is the matter with you ppl. Do you want this role to have prestige or be made for tv. Sooner go with a complete unknown than have the role sullied by z list actors

I just think Scott Adkins is dope.... hell even if they got him as the "stunt double" to do all the fighting, flips, and acrobatics.

I see your point but like many have said, you never know what someone can do until given the opportunity. Who says atleast Scott wouldnt rise to the occasion?

Ultimately, we want to see Batman fight.... and one cant deny that Scott is a HELL of a fighter on the big screen. Like I cant really think of any other white guys that could out fight him (per say) on the big screen.:manny:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Right sure you don't

So theres this big AAU tourney in my city this weekend and for the past few days. My lil nephew was in it, LeBron James Jr. was too and my Lil Nephew got to get a picture with LBJ. He's exicted, havent seen it yet but was gonna catch up with them this weekend.

I'm mad I heard about this last minute, like the games were played at our convention center literally 6 blocks from my job and if I wouldve know, I'd taking off early today to see LBJ Jrs team (who per the box scores were KILLING teams... no team they played scored more than 18 pts:huhldup:) play.

Shaqs son is here too, I heard there have been sightings of his mom out here.

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just think Scott Adkins is dope.... hell even if they got him as the "stunt double" to do all the fighting, flips, and acrobatics.

I see your point but like many have said, you never know what someone can do until given the opportunity. Who says atleast Scott wouldnt rise to the occasion?

Ultimately, we want to see Batman fight.... and one cant deny that Scott is a HELL of a fighter on the big screen. Like I cant really think of any other white guys that could out fight him (per say) on the big screen.:manny:

Martha
how he does is kind of beside the point cuz a large part of the casting for bruce/batman is cache. Every cinematic batman has got the role based on having the juice. Keaton (though an odd choice at the time killed it as beatlejuuce). Val was a respected actor that was a name then. Clooney was seen as a gawd for ER. Bale was seen as the best actor of this gen. And Ben clearly has tenure and accolades.

Adkins and tyler would never even be seen let alone be on the short list

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
how he does is kind of beside the point cuz a large part of the casting for bruce/batman. Every cinematic batman has got the role based on having the juice. Keaton (though an odd choice at the time killed it as beatlejuuce). Val was a respected actor that was a name then. Clooney was seen as a gawd for ER. Bale was seen as the best actor of this gen. And Ben clearly has tenure and accolades.

Adkins and tyler would never even be seen let alone be on the short list

Damn I actually agree with you:russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they still can bring in Armie Hammer. Him and Superman had great chemistry in U.N.C.L.E.:ehh:

Arnie is my choice. He was going to be batman 10 years ago, he's got a great rapport with Cavil and it hopefully brings us one step closer to the man from uncle sequel

Daps
I had this one
Batman-and-Joker-Vintage-1982-Lunch-Box-lunch-boxes-2385349-336-240.jpg

:banderas:

Yooooo I had that same lunchbox.... ahh Memories......:salute: