The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Might as well just reboot. This is Keaton/Kilmer all over again.

And for those that saying they can't do it, remember Forever made MORE than Returns.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Might as well just reboot. This is Keaton/Kilmer all over again.

And for those that saying they can't do it, remember Forever made MORE than Returns.
Forever had that Jim Carrey stimulus package.

He was coming off 3 HUGE hits the year before

@MartyMcFly and I discussed this recently

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I would imagine by the time JL drops he would be over it or at least not as bothered by it. But everybody takes a break-up differently:yeshrug:

Oh I'm not talking about the break up. Homie is in rehab for alcohol addiction. You know how serious that is? One stint in rehab doesn't always cure you of your demons. You got a lot of shyt to work through. I've got cousins who've gone through that shyt and it's sad man. But also bugged out to think something as simple as putting the bottle down isn't that simple to them

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm not talking about the break up. Homie is in rehab for alcohol addiction. You know how serious that is? One stint in rehab doesn't always cure you of your demons. You got a lot of shyt to work through. I've got cousins who've gone through that shyt and it's sad man. But also bugged out to think something as simple as putting the bottle down isn't that simple to them
:hubie: didn't know he is an alcoholic:hubie:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't want to make a new thread on this but I'm sure someone will because that's how this plays works :russ:

Anyway Ben is actually on his way out. No word on why or how but Warners is trying to find a way to allow him to gracefully exit according to THR

Ben Affleck's Batman Future in Doubt as Warner Bros. Plots Franchise
Not saying that Affleck is not leaving the franchise or anything but that was quite possibly one of the most speculation and personal theory heavy articles I have ever seen that was not written by Umberto Gonzalez.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Makes sense if this isn't coming out until 2019/2020. I don't find an old Batman appealing for an entire trilogy.

Never made sense to me when it was announced, you have a rookie Superman and an almost retired Batman. Snyder just wanted to make TDKR and didn't think long term when casting an older Batman. This guy fukked up the DC universe in the long term, now you have people talking a Batman not Bruce Wayne interacting with Supes.:scust::hubie:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not saying that Affleck is not leaving the franchise or anything but that was quite possibly one of the most speculation and personal theory heavy articles I have ever seen that was not written by Umberto Gonzalez.

Only reason I give it cred is because of the site and because he just dropped out of another project and he's been going through some shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never made sense to me when it was announced, you have a rookie Superman and an almost retired Batman. Snyder just wanted to make TDKR and didn't think long term when casting an older Batman. This guy fukked up the DC universe in the long term, now you have people talking a Batman not Bruce Wayne interacting with Supes.:scust::hubie:

You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson(Scott Adkins) come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know what would be dope would to have Batman retire after the first justice league movie and by the end of the Batman movie or in the beginning have dikk greyson(Scott Adkins) come and takeover for him!!!! :gladbron:
Yeah but reeves is talking like he specifically wants to tell a Bruce Wayne story not just a batman story with another guy under the cowl