The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
sounds like he going through more shyt than the public knows about....hope it works out for him...

as for how it affects dceu: if he's leaving after jl or doesnt want to do all the batman shyt, i say have darkseid omega beam him and be done with him, or just have ben do the jl movies....for this movie, the director can show batman before he becomes ben's batman.....the first batman movie they can do a batman year 1 type thing, showing a younger bruce that becomes batman....that way the director gets his new batman and can make a movie more about bruce...also, they can get the new batman to be in all the spinoff type movies (not involving jl members), to continue with the younger bruce/batman theme, and act like ben's batman is the older/end version.....they can even introduce damien.....and after those 3 movies, they can have/do a battle for the cowl type thing to introduce a new, older batman.....

dont think they should go with batman beyond cause he doesnt fit with what's going on now....

damn... this actually sounds dope AF

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I usually give THR props for credibility but everything in that story was on some serious Bleeding Cool/Heroic Hollywood style shyt.
The mentioning all the other actors from the JL movies ages; bringing up Spider-Man being rebooted with a younger star; trying to pooh pooh the fact that action movies have been starring people who are old as fukk for a minute now by taking jabs at Ben Affleck's physical condition.
Just comes off like gossipy clickbait.

True. Like I said it's way too vague to understand anything concretely. But if it does happen no need to be surprised

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Guys don't get to excited, I mean he will probably do the Batman and bounce after that. So one more Batman film after Justice League.