The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That rendering looks cool.
But will they have public transit to the stadium

Traffic around downtown Tampa can be awful sometimes.
I was in Tampa in 2019, there's no subway system in that city, only a bus system.

Good luck trying to get ppl to take a BUS to a sporting event in the south :mjlol:

From I understand, only ppl no other options take the bus in Tampa. It's not like NYC where wealthy ppl and all walks of life use public transit, completely different culture down there.

If they at least had light rail in Tampa, then taking public transit to a Rays game could work, but they don't even have light rail in Tampa :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in Tampa in 2019, there's no subway system in that city, only a bus system.

Good luck trying to get ppl to take a BUS to a sporting event in the south :mjlol:

From I understand, only ppl no other options take the bus in Tampa. It's not like NYC where wealthy ppl and all walks of life use public transit, completely different culture down there.

If they at least had light rail in Tampa, then taking public transit to a Rays game could work, but they don't even have light rail in Tampa :francis:
I'm tripping. I could have sworn I saw train tracks out there and I went to help my brother move there like 2 years ago

I guess I'm imagining it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Witt having one of the greatest seasons ever and still won’t be able to beat Judge