The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
*checks stats*

Breh had 4 catches for 65 yards that game. Thats like our 4th option’s numbers. Our TE put up those type of numbers. Stingley locked his ass up
:patrice: So he got all his yards in those two plays that were posted. They weren’t even scoring plays. What a waste of time that whole discussion was. I didn’t even know who Seth Williams was until just now and I watched that whole game.

He would have had a better stat line with a better/more seasoned qb

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He would have had a better stat line with a better/more seasoned qb
Or if Stingley wasn't covering him. Bo is gonna get better, but the problem is Stingley & LSU other young dbs are gonna be better too. Hell we won a championship with Flott (true freshman from Alabama)getting alot of PT in big games. I thought he would redshirt. Raymond have them boys ready. We are DBU. You know Elias Ricks (another 5 star incoming freshman cb) is gonna hit the ground running. Mo Hampton (now soph) was balling too his freshman year.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Or Burrow 2.0. You throw out 3 million excuses for Burrow for why he performed the way he did last year. “B..b..b..but he just got to campus and didn’t have chemistry with the team yet :mjcry:
You don’t see Burrow when you watch Bo you see Patterson a fraud cac QB who’s just started as a freshmen cuz of favoritism

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fpecwrou5936t0ukegp6

Derek Stingley Jr. is the best CB prospect since Champ Bailey. IMO he has the talent to be a first ballot NFL Hall of Famer.

He's the #1 NFL prospect in college football right now regardless of class.