Reppin
New Orleans
fpecwrou5936t0ukegp6

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Guy spends more time looking at old posts than Bran Stark, but he couldn’t go back and find this:

Gus should've got his pay docked for all those red zone appearances running the ball/doing rollouts with Bo :francis: they need to get this one time transfer exception pushed thru so I can see Joey ball and be even more pissed :francis:

Seth won against that scrub :snooze:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I hear Louisiana nikkas brain reboot if they hear too many coherent words in any one sitting so I even found a shortened clip

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Justin Jefferson was a 2-star for that reason. His progression in college was an outlier. Most 2-stars don't go on to be 1st round picks in the draft. Most high schoolers who are already pretty much filled out end up running about the same at the combine that they ran at the Opening. Alvin Kamara for example ran 4.5 at the Nike Opening then ran 4.5 at the combine.

The players who make these wild jumps from high school to the NFL are like Khalil Mack. They were 2-stars at a mid-major who end up getting a lot bigger, changing their body, and thus becoming big-time NFL prospects. Its not common. Its pretty rare. Gilbert is already 255 lbs and pretty swole. Chances are he's already pretty much filled out his frame if he's planning on staying a TE. We'll see how he plays in college but those poor measurables stood out to me during his recruitment.
He was rated a 2 star cause nobody thought he would be academically eligible. Other than that he was a 4 star recruit.