The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Or Burrow 2.0. “
Don’t do this to yourself bro. Burrow shattered all kinds of NCAA all time passing records. And also this
Nix may become a all SEC 1st team qb one of these years. But to say he may be Burrow 2.0 is :beli:

*edit*
If he plays every game like he did against Bama next year, then we might be like :ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

*checks Seth’s stats*

Breh had 4 catches for 65 yards that game. Our 4th option Thad Moss had 7 catches for 45 yards against yall :mjlol:.

What does any of this gotta do with what I was saying? :usure: Stingley might’ve wrapped up them other nikkas, Bo can’t throw to anyone other than Seth on his best day :gucci: here’s your ribbon :mjtf:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don’t do this to yourself bro. Burrow shattered all kinds of NCAA all time passing records. And also this
Nix may become a all SEC 1st team qb one of these years. But to say he may be Burrow 2.0 is :beli:

*edit*
If he plays every game like he did against Bama next year, then we might be like :ehh:
Y’all keep letting the point fly over ur head. What he said was that Burrow was ass his freshman year but had some moments, then had a stellar sophomore year. All of that fits and could fit Bo

using those accolades you posted and looking at the schedule Bo played, he’s already did more after one year than Joe did

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Y’all keep letting the point fly over ur head. What he said was that Burrow was ass his freshman year but had some moments, then had a stellar sophomore year.
LTd5eboXc.gif

using those accolades you posted and looking at the schedule Bo played, he’s already did more after one year than Joe did
tenor.gif

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:russ: I forgot y’all don’t really be talking ball so I’ll do it for you

Burrow had one more win and had one less end of season SEC award. They’re about at the same point after their freshmen years
Post both player’s freshman year stats. Never mind, you just having fun outchea. Boy pulling a Colin Cowherd

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Post both player’s freshman year stats. Never mind, you just having fun outchea. Boy pulling a Colin Cowherd
You don't want the stats, they're gonna completely dead your stance lol. But if you insist:
Joe Burrow College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com
Bo Nix College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

Joe Burrow, with an extra two years of having been in college, with far better receiver talent, and a weaker schedule, had very comparable stats that just about mirrored Bo in several categories. Picks, passing TDs, completion %, rushing TDs, rushing YPC, amongst other categories. I rest my case

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If Gus can’t stomp out a Bradyless, soon to be 8-4 LSU, WITH Chad, he’s hopeless. That should be a win
On look another shytty take that we’re goin to repost a year from now :mjlol:

imagine having to stoop so low that you have to sell freaking Bo nix to us :mjlol: that Minnesota game told us everything we need to know