The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You don't want the stats, they're gonna completely dead your stance lol. But if you insist:
Joe Burrow College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com
Bo Nix College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

Joe Burrow, with an extra two years of having been in college, with far better receiver talent, and a weaker schedule, had very comparable stats that just about mirrored Bo in several categories. Picks, passing TDs, completion %, rushing TDs, rushing YPC, amongst other categories. I rest my case
You won breh. Good luck beating us this year. We’ll see if Bo Pix and Seth Williams lead the resurgence. Cuz yall record against us this decade is :scusthov:

On look another shytty take that we’re goin to repost a year from now
Breh is on a roll. I forgot Gus is their coach :snooze:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But wait why you ignoring that Bo Nix had a leash on him all year cuz his coach didn’t trust him while burrow finished with 10-1 his last 4 games?
1. IDK how a TD-Int ratio correlates to someone being on a leash or not, you reaching into a different realm with that
2. Burrow freshman year college (2015) was when Bo was a HS freshman. If you still gotta be on a leash 3 years in the game...
3. 10 TDs against: 2-10 Arky, 2-11 Rice, an A&M squad with a horrible pass defense. The best team they played in those 4 games was UCF without McKenzie. Once again, no context, I wonder why :ohhh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1. IDK how a TD-Int ratio correlates to someone being on a leash or not, you reaching into a different realm with that
2. Burrow freshman year college (2015) was when Bo was a HS freshman. If you still gotta be on a leash 3 years in the game...
3. 10 TDs against: 2-10 Arky, 2-11 Rice, an A&M squad with a horrible pass defense. The best team they played in those 4 games was UCF without McKenzie. Once again, no context, I wonder why :ohhh:
You know we watch the games too huh? Anyone can see Gus didn’t give the kid the the greenlight and if he did he would have thrown yall out of games if anything.

And idk why you always bring up who Burrow played against when we already know what happened after the fact, like what exactly is you point there? He finished strong in 2018 and it carried over to him having the greatest season for a QB ever the next. Bo nix didn’t finish strong look at the Minnesota game, he was still on a leash, after practically a whole year of starting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this moment, He's the best DB in cfb but that nikka far from some untouchable prospect. Seen em get his lunch took quite a few times last year

A broke clock is right twice a day. As a defensive player you will get beat every now and then. I don't give a fukk about that. I only look at a player's talent and ability when rating them and based on that Stingley is FLAWLESS.

In the last 10 years, I would say he's only the 3rd FLAWLESS prospect I've seen. The other two were Myles Garrett (2017) and Saquon Barkley (2018). Like them I expect him to be a superstar from day 1 and a future first ballot Hall of Famer.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Coach Saban told me, ‘Listen Jeremy, we’re in a good spot with these guys. I want you to go down there, recruit them for this week. At the end of the week, I’m going to send coach Pendry and coach McElwain for a home visit with a couple of these guys. I just want you to report to me every night what’s going on,'” Pruitt recalled.
I’m feeling like I’m doing a great job. I’m calling coach Saban every night. He’s asking me all these questions about AJ McCarron. He goes, ‘There’s a lot of talk about Tennessee coming down and (then-head coach) Lane Kiffin visiting AJ McCarron. Is there any truth to that?'

"I said, ‘No, coach. I sat outside his house every night. I watched who was coming in.'

"So, on Thursday, coach McElwain and coach Pendry fly into Mobile and I pick them up. We’re going straight to AJ’s house. We pull up and I have the right address. The make of the vehicles were all the same. I knock on the door, knocked several times and this little old lady came to the door. Kind of shocks me there. I’m thinking this must be AJ’s grandmother.

"I said, ‘Is AJ here?' She said, ‘Who?’ I said, ‘AJ McCarron.’ She said, ‘No, baby. He lives four houses down that way.'

“So, right then, I had a lot of anxiety thinking I’ve been watching the wrong house for a week.”
"Coach McElwain looked at me and said, ‘Great job, Pruitt

:russ: