The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 14s
#NBA: #Nets, #Cavs & #Wolves are discussing a deal that would send #22 pick to Cavs, CJ Miles & #26 to Nets & M.Brooks to Wolves

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Check out this tweet from Burke last night:

@Trey_Burke3

Watch me and my business management team @compassmgt on Bloomberg TV tomorrow at 9:30 PM w/Rick Horrow

This is the pic that accomdates said tweet:

BNpVgY_CUAAJht5.jpg:large

See that fella on the far left? That looks suspiciously like Jordan Dumars, doesn't it? That's because it is. He's a part of Burke's business management team “Sportfolio” on Bloomberg TV Spends NBA Draft Week On The Business of Trey Burke | PRLog

And who is Jordan Dumars, you may ask? He is the SON of Pistons President of Basketball Operations, JOE DUMARS

A tell-tale sign of things to come, perhaps? :ohhh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check out this tweet from Burke last night:

This is the pic that accomdates said tweet:

BNpVgY_CUAAJht5.jpg:large

See that fella on the far left? That looks suspiciously like Jordan Dumars, doesn't it? That's because it is. He's a part of Burke's business management team “Sportfolio” on Bloomberg TV Spends NBA Draft Week On The Business of Trey Burke | PRLog

And who is Jordan Dumars, you may ask? He is the SON of Pistons President of Basketball Operations, JOE DUMARS

A tell-tale sign of things to come, perhaps? :ohhh:

:dwillhuh: Make this happen. Man Looking at Trey right there makes me want the Hornets to pick him and jettison Gordon off for a SF or C.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This draft can easily by tomorrow be

1. Len
2. Noel
3. Porter
4. Zeller
5. Oladipo

This Zeller surge reminds me of how Tristan Thompson came outta nowhere to go #4 .

If nothing else, Cleveland's always down for the #fukkery , so Len might be a clear lock.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot 15m
Update: Cleveland Cavs may withdraw offer for Thomas Robinson for the #19 if Dallas accepts deal for the #13 Pick. Cavs want Sergey Karasev.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Zeller was projected 1st before he made a tumble...that's not the same as Tristan...

Only Zeller by February was long out of conversation for that top spot. He'd be making a top 10 jump to top 5, which is what happened with Tristan, and that's solely based on workouts.

I'mma try to get this mock done tonight. I'm pretty much running on no hours sleep, probably won't sleep til Friday night and I gotta make sure I can get this shyt done before I practically live at Barclays.

Sixers11

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing its Len first but I like Noel #1 . He's a freak athletically and I think he's going to make All-Defensive teams for his entire career because of that. He can get beat badly and still recover. He's so quick defensively. He's got fast hands like a guard and long arms plus he jumps quicker than almost anyone in the league right now. Cavs need to draft him and let him anchor their D for the next 10 years. The 12 pts and 10 rebs he'll get will be a bonus....all this assuming his ACL isn't a big issue

I don't get the Len hype. I think he'll be good but won't dominate any part of the game. I think Noel can dominate on defense so I'd take him based on that alone. I did see a lot more of Noel than Len though. Can anyone that watched Len a lot tell me why he's first overall all of a sudden? And, yes, I know Len outplayed Noel head to head but I'm not basing my opinion on any one game.

chevra13i

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Timberwolves are offering Derrick Williams, 9th and 26th picks to move into the top 5.

As an Orlando fan that's a definite no from me. Last thing we need is another combo forward.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Timberwolves are offering Derrick Williams, 9th and 26th picks to move into the top 5.

As an Orlando fan that's a definite no from me. Last thing we need is another combo forward.

If im the bobcats, suns I think about this...d will is still worth a lotto pick and you will get a lotto pick on top of it may be worth it if they have more then 1 spot to feel...I think in the right system d will can be a 18pt 7rb guy who can score from inside out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs, is Deng really going to get dealt for a pick in this year's draft?