The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs, is Deng really going to get dealt for a pick in this year's draft?

The bulls been shopping that nikka every draft yet didnt want to move him for melo lol....bulls will standpat sign a veteran low level guy lose nate rob and chill.

but didnt deng have ebola?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I keep hearing its Len first but I like Noel #1 . He's a freak athletically and I think he's going to make All-Defensive teams for his entire career because of that. He can get beat badly and still recover. He's so quick defensively. He's got fast hands like a guard and long arms plus he jumps quicker than almost anyone in the league right now. Cavs need to draft him and let him anchor their D for the next 10 years. The 12 pts and 10 rebs he'll get will be a bonus....all this assuming his ACL isn't a big issue

I don't get the Len hype. I think he'll be good but won't dominate any part of the game. I think Noel can dominate on defense so I'd take him based on that alone. I did see a lot more of Noel than Len though. Can anyone that watched Len a lot tell me why he's first overall all of a sudden? And, yes, I know Len outplayed Noel head to head but I'm not basing my opinion on any one game.

I've watched Len in College Park and his disappearance in games is my concern. But then again he played with perhaps the dumbest guards in the history of Maryland basketball.

But he has a low post game and he can also do the pick and pop. Good rebounder, free throw shooter, decent rim protector. He improved a lot this year so his trajectory is definitely upwards. Plus he's 7 foot with an NBA body... Something Noel lacks for his position.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry26m

Untouchables: Westbrook, Durant, Ibaka, Jackson and Lamb.

Basically anybody anyone would ACTUALLY want:skip:

once again, at leasts Presti is trying:sadcam:

Man I want Perk off this team so bad...

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Let's get this stickied.

Also, anyone got Chad Ford's latest mock?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
^ warriors not doin anything? jack and landry both opted out-- whats the plan?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Let's get this stickied.

Also, anyone got Chad Ford's latest mock?

He posts one last one the day of. He posted one yesterday though, but he said lots of changes will come.

Mine's almost done. I just gotta write up the last 4 first round picks.

@Ritzy Sharon will HATE the first rounder I have going to Denver, but I'll try to explain my logic.

Last edited by a moderator: