The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Noel is going [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] .

Z and Potapenko have been pushing hard for Len. But the consensus of all the scouts and staff is Noel.
Both might top out on the same level but Noel can be elite defensively and Len can be very good on offense and decent on defense.

Vic and Burke are my #1 and #2 players.

Vic clearly being the one with the best potential

1. Vic
2. Burke
3. Noel
4. Ben M.
5. Len

Vic is the only one I think will be a superstar.
Burke has the ability to be an elite PnR PG but his success and growth depends on personnel. Without the right personnel, he might be at best a 1 or 2 time All Star in his career.
Noel can be an elite defensive player who is decent on offense.
Ben is one I am mixed on like I was with Russell Robinson. Not saying he is going to be a bust, just saying, there is some good and bad with his game. He can still be one of the best players easily in this class if he's used correctly.
Len is going to be a good NBA center like Hibbert, Bogut, M. Gasol, and guys like that are. He is not going to be great tho. He is a decent #1 pick like Bogut was. Not special.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
^ warriors not doin anything? jack and landry both opted out-- whats the plan?
Probably play Draymond at the backup 4 since he can rebound and bring back Jack. I trust the front office will find a way to buy a second round pick or sign the best guy that goes undrafted. I know Bob Myers will find a way to get some shyt done within the next 2 weeks though.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@tremonthustler1's christmas is tomorrow, I don't even think you want the Wolves to be good, you love the draft too much.

I LOVE the draft.

I HATE my team being in it so high year after year.

I've always compared the lotto to the prison conviction and the draft to the sentencing hearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
As a Pistons fan I'm happy with, #8 . No one impresses me projected 1-3 any huge amount compared to #8 . Mocks updated as early as today have Porter going 1 -8 :heh: No one knows who's going anywhere brehs:lupe:

People seem to think it's either MCW or Bennett (:scusthov:) for Detroit. Bennett truly dictates the order of the lottery picks. Don't know if MCW can play man to man D but that'd help as he'd play 2 on defense with Knight on the court. I like his length (paws)

I'll take Burke, CJ, MCW, and if any of the obvious players ahead fall.

No Bennett :pacspit:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be surprised if Raps trade Lowry for a lottery pick. Masai desperately trying to get a pick.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Don't be surprised if Raps trade Lowry for a lottery pick. Masai desperately trying to get a pick.

Lowry isn't getting you into the lottery unless you give up next year's first rounder.

:wtb: And you shouldn't give up next year's first rounder.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
3:00 AM I'll post up my final mock. No more changes. Round 1 is done. I just need to write up the last 20 picks or so
@King Diesel I tried in vain to see how the Celtics can get Ricky Ledo. I hope that happens though because I think it makes too much sense.

Last edited by a moderator: