The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My fav part about UK fans is selective memory,You claim Cal magically turns players into nba stars you kill Kansas and Self for Mclemore whos gonna be a top 10 pick and he wasnt even a top 20 prospect yet no mentions of Goodwin who was higher ranked and looking at the 2nd round :whoo:
Guess you totally forgot about Selby and Xavier Henry :smugobama:

And by all accounts Mc has slipped in the draft, along with Shabazz Muhammad :russ:

Goodwin was in one of the weakest highschool classes in terms of talent in a while. It won't surprise me if Goodwin slips into the late first round but he has a lot of potential, more than a lot of players in this draft.

What are you gonna say when Cal has the #1 pick 3 out of the past 4 years?

:umad:

You ready for an ass-whoopin when college ball starts back up? :smugobama:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Guess you totally forgot about Selby and Xavier Henry :smugobama:

And by all accounts Mc has slipped in the draft, along with Shabazz Muhammad :russ:

Goodwin was in one of the weakest highschool classes in terms of talent in a while. It won't surprise me if Goodwin slips into the late first round but he has a lot of potential, more than a lot of players in this draft.

What are you gonna say when Cal has the #1 pick 3 out of the past 4 years?

:umad:

You ready for an ass-whoopin when college ball starts back up? :smugobama:

Selby just wasn't that good hence why he got cut & not picked up. Xavier was a lotto pick.

B-Mac is top 5 & then Andrew is going # 1 next year..:smugbiden:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Thomas Robinson to Cavs for No. 19 pick. Thomas Robinson to Bulls for No. 20. Word is both of those scenarios are on table for Rockets
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Follow-up trade rumble: Bulls intend to flip Thomas Robinson in subsequent (or connected) deal if they take him from Rockets for No. 20 pick

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Selby just wasn't that good hence why he got cut & not picked up. Xavier was a lotto pick.

B-Mac is top 5 & then Andrew is going # 1 next year..:smugbiden:
Was just mentioning players that didn't live up to their expectations. Xavier was rated higher than John Wall and Demarcus Cousins and chose KU over Calipari :pachaha: Selby also had a lot of hype.

Not to mention frump, Harrison Barnes was the #1 player in his class and ended up staying 2 years :heh: good ol Roy.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Was just mentioning players that didn't live up to their expectations. Xavier was rated higher than John Wall and Demarcus Cousins and chose KU over Calipari :pachaha: Selby also had a lot of hype.

Not to mention frump, Harrison Barnes was the #1 player in his class and ended up staying 2 years :heh: good ol Roy.

Selby had hype but Baltimore hypes up every decent basketball player just look at Aquille Carr.

& RSCI has Wall & Cousins rated ahead of Xavier.

And if Bazz slides into the 20s he's a steal.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yo @tremonthustler1 - I got a guy with ties to Minny saying he thinks they leap up to the 2 for Oladipo.

Obviously we're at the height of the bullshyt cycle, but it seems semi-legit.

You think they can leverage Dwill and #9 (maybe a 2nd rounder too) for the 2 to Orlando?

Are you hearing similar whispers or interest?

They're trying. They never stopped trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Chad saying Shabazz is slipping to the 20s :laff:

At media availability, some of these beat writers are saying that to some if these GM's Shabazz makes DMC look like a saint. I'm stunned by the Shabazz fall but I'd still take a chance.

Final mock tonight. Shabazz better be hoping Philly takes a chance.