The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
That's gonna change when the entire league is players kids and no one else can get in

nikkas gonna be playing ball to actually get the college scholarship and stay 4 years to get a job

They parents should have been hopping!!

I troll!! (But I don't have kids so who's kid makes it is all the same to me)

Daps

You should be deplatformed and publicly shamed for having an opinion this stupid, I'm dead serious. "Yea bro, eVeRyOnE dOeS iT tHo, stop complaining!". Imagine thinking this is a defensible line of thought for literally ANYTHING. :unimpressed:"Yea bro, but EVERYONE in America's racist, why are you making such a big deal about it??? What's the problem?" :mjpls: See how fukking imbecilic it sounds when you take 5 seconds to THINK about the idiocy you're spitting out, instead of shamelessly water-carrying for a nepotist billionaire who'd spit in your face if he felt like it. :scust: Knuckle-dragging neanderthals like this are how the MAGA brainrot around "fake news" became a legit platform for cretins like Trump. Whole corporate media apparatus in this country, from sports to politics is actively hazardous to rational thought. Nasty shyt man...

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Some of these comments man lol… do yall nikkas not understand that a lot of these end of the bench guys aren’t strictly there cause they’re the most talented?

Maybe there’s a favor being given, maybe a star player likes a guy at the end of the bench cause he’s their best friend, maybe he’s essentially a coach, etc.

This league is FILLED with “who do you know” in order to get a job/roster spot. The NBA isn’t strictly “player A is better than player B, therefore he gets the spot “

You’re naive if you think that

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You should be deplatformed and publicly shamed for having an opinion this stupid, I'm dead serious. "Yea bro, eVeRyOnE dOeS iT tHo, stop complaining!". Imagine thinking this is a defensible line of thought for literally ANYTHING. :unimpressed:"Yea bro, but EVERYONE in America's racist, why are you making such a big deal about it??? What's the problem?" :mjpls: See how fukking imbecilic it sounds when you take 5 seconds to THINK about the idiocy you're spitting out, instead of shamelessly water-carrying for a nepotist billionaire who'd spit in your face if he felt like it. :scust: Knuckle-dragging neanderthals like this are how the MAGA brainrot around "fake news" became a legit platform for cretins like Trump. Whole corporate media apparatus in this country, from sports to politics is actively hazardous to rational thought. Nasty shyt man...
Is it this serious...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
working with your dad gotta be woat though, especially as an NBA player. u know Lebron gonna move different off the court and bronny can't wild out with his teammates getting hoes and his mom gonna ask him for the tea. "so what did y'all do after yall won in miami..."

:mjlol: