The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Would love the Knicks to lay out the money for a second round pick.

They need bodies with the potential loss of Smith and Cope

I'm also getting the Wolters/Withey feeling from them. :snoop:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why is it that some foreign players enter the draft (Rubio, Schroeder) and others just come over and sign with a team (Prigioni)? Or was Prigioni already drafted before and just never came over and then signed with the Knicks?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Chad Ford reports that the Bobcats are having sort of an internal struggle as the GM has an interest in drafting Cody Zeller.

I wouldn't be mad at them for this, I like Zeller alot.

I like

Oladipo
Zeller
McCollum
Burke
Shroeder

That's my fab five.

I absolutely think Cleveland should take Oladipo 1st, he's the safest pick, he's going to be good... with Lebron looming next offseason, you can't afford to fukk this pick up. You have Kyrie, Oladipo starting (maybe not right away for Oladipo) with Waiters as your instant offense super sixth man off the bench and you don't have to worry about your back court for the next decade.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Why is it that some foreign players enter the draft (Rubio, Schroeder) and others just come over and sign with a team (Prigioni)? Or was Prigioni already drafted before and just never came over and then signed with the Knicks?
Prigioni probably went undrafted way back in the day. After a certain age you're automatically eligible

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chad Ford reports that the Bobcats are having sort of an internal struggle as the GM has an interest in drafting Cody Zeller.

I wouldn't be mad at them for this, I like Zeller alot.

I like

Oladipo
Zeller
McCollum
Burke
Shroeder

That's my fab five.

I absolutely think Cleveland should take Oladipo 1st, he's the safest pick, he's going to be good... with Lebron looming next offseason, you can't afford to fukk this pick up. You have Kyrie, Oladipo starting (maybe not right away for Oladipo) with Waiters as your instant offense super sixth man off the bench and you don't have to worry about your back court for the next decade.

but think if Noel or Len pan out. Noel wouldnt change much for their team's success, Len probably wouldnt either...which is what they should WANT imo. next year's draft is gonna be so loaded, having a lottery pick might be worth it.

Kyrie
Waiters

THompson
Noel

pick up a dude like Gary Harris/Wayne Selden/Mitch McGary

then pick up a 2014 FA...guys like LeBron, Carmelo, Rudy Gay, Kevin Love, etc

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
who ever takes Noel should sit his ass and have him gain 30 lbs of muscle...get a lottery pick next year and start growing from there.... I think Orlando can afford to do this...Cleveland has Kyrie...he might start bytching ..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Bennett has "superstar" talent, why aren't the Cavs considering him at #1 ? Thompson certainly isn't going to become an elite player.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Yo @tremonthustler1 - I got a guy with ties to Minny saying he thinks they leap up to the 2 for Oladipo.

Obviously we're at the height of the bullshyt cycle, but it seems semi-legit.

You think they can leverage Dwill and #9 (maybe a 2nd rounder too) for the 2 to Orlando?

Are you hearing similar whispers or interest?

Last edited by a moderator:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
who ever takes Noel should sit his ass and have him gain 30 lbs of muscle...get a lottery pick next year and start growing from there.... I think Orlando can afford to do this...Cleveland has Kyrie...he might start bytching ..

Nah Kyrie wouldn't. He knows what it's like to get injured.

Regardless of who they draft at #1 would not start next year. Noel would be allowed to rehab and gain weight. They've got enough bigs (Varejao, Zeller, Speights, Thompson) and probably pick up another big this summer.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 21m
Thomas Robinson to Cavs for No. 19 pick. Thomas Robinson to Bulls for No. 20. Word is both of those scenarios are on table for Rockets

Damn, was he really that big of a bust last year? I barely watched him play but he can't be THAT bad.