The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Orlando Magic are considering trading down out of the second overall slot in the draft, according to reports from Adrian Wojnarowski and Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel.

The Magic are studying players that are projected to be selected late in the lottery and the middle of the first round.

The Magic are expected to select Nerlens Noel if the Cleveland Cavaliers don't pick him with the first overall pick.

Robbins reports that the Minnesota Timberwolves could be a trade partner.
T-Wolves getting Oladipo

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
who ever takes Noel should sit his ass and have him gain 30 lbs of muscle...get a lottery pick next year and start growing from there.... I think Orlando can afford to do this...Cleveland has Kyrie...he might start bytching ..
Pretty sure Noel weighs as much as Kevin Garnet when he came to the league all the while being injured.

No one is taking fukking oladipo #1 :laugh:

Noel is a defensive game changer and I do think his offensive game is much better than people know or expect. He could grow into a better offensive Tyson Chandler type player.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Pretty sure Noel weighs as much as Kevin Garnet when he came to the league all the while being injured.

No one is taking fukking oladipo #1 :laugh:

Noel is a defensive game changer and I do think his offensive game is much better than people know or expect. He could grow into a better offensive Tyson Chandler type player.
:upsetfavre: Come on now breh.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people said last year that Anthony Davis had no offensive game either and I said the exact same thing about him :russ:

Anthony Davis' offensive game was light years ahead of Noel as a freshmen

I know UK fans have to dikkride every player that comes out of there to make it seem like Cal turns every player into a nba superstar but cmon

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
people said last year that Anthony Davis had no offensive game either and I said the exact same thing about him :russ:

Anthony Davis showed a nice jumper & even hit a few 3s in college. Anthony's offensive skills shyt on Noel's offensive abilities.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I don't remember people saying that about Davis. I remember people talking about how skilled he was since he used to be a guard before he had that crazy growth spurt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anthony Davis' offensive game was light years ahead of Noel as a freshmen

I know UK fans have to dikkride every player that comes out of there to make it seem like Cal turns every player into a nba superstar but cmon
Don't you UNC fans have more pressing things to worry about? :smugobama:

Anthony Davis showed a nice jumper & even hit a few 3s in college. Anthony's offensive skills shyt on Noel's offensive abilities.
He made 34% of his jumpshots in college (only attempted 60). The form was there, the skill, not so much.

I'm not saying they're equal offensively but Noel will surprise some folks, hes a more traditional back to the basket player, he developed a nice hook shot a game or two before he went down at florida.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you UNC fans have more pressing things to worry about? :smugobama:

My fav part about UK fans is selective memory,You claim Cal magically turns players into nba stars you kill Kansas and Self for Mclemore whos gonna be a top 10 pick and he wasnt even a top 20 prospect yet no mentions of Goodwin who was higher ranked and looking at the 2nd round :whoo: