The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The Cavs offered the top pick in the draft, Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters for Kevin Love, according to ESPN.com

timberwolves are stupid if they don't do this...love is leaving that shyt franchise soon anyway

wolves would have some nice young pieces...rubio, shved, waiters, thompson, and would have the first pick and ninth pick

They're not rebuilding. This got deaded a long time ago

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And it's funny how everyone ignores that Kevin has been saying all offseason that he's not going anywhere and he and Flip are committed to staying in Minny.

Guess people only hear and read what they wanna

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
McLemore has truly handled the draft process about as poorly as one can handle it.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Clippers have been discussing the possibility of completing a trade headlined by Magic shooting guard Arron Afflalo and prized L.A. point guard Eric Bledsoe in conjunction with Thursday’s NBA draft, according to sources close to the process.

Sources told ESPN.com on Tuesday that a trade with those two players as the principles could happen as soon as this week and potentially could be expanded to include Magic forward Andrew Nicholson and a future first-round pick as compensation for the highly coveted Bledsoe.

But the long-awaited arrival of Doc Rivers as the Clippers’ new coach and senior vice president of basketball operations could push any Bledsoe trade into July — or maybe even longer — because Rivers is a well-known Bledsoe fan who has indicated he’d like to keep Bledsoe around if possible.

Elsewhere, a source said Oklahoma City was interested in packaging its two first-round picks (Nos. 12 and 29) and Kendrick Perkins for a top-five pick. But the Thunder have had no takers either.

Meanwhile, Dallas is openly shopping its No. 13 pick, but is having a hard time finding a quality deal.

There are a still a number of moves that could occur before the draft, like Golden State trying to purchase a second-round pick. But as of Tuesday afternoon, there was a lot of talk, but not much action.

A source close to the Atlanta Hawks has informed HOOPSWORLD that the franchise will be aggressively evaluating all of its options on draft night as it looks to further reshape the roster under Danny Ferry, the team’s president of basketball operations and general manager.

The source says the team will not only look to move up in the upcoming draft, as reported by Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports, but that the Hawks may also be considering packaging their first-round draft picks in an alternate scenario in order to acquire an established veteran.

The Hawks have just $18.6 million in guaranteed salaries on the books for next season, which puts the team in prime position to absorb salary in this scenario.

Atlanta owns four picks in this year’s draft. Two of the selections are in the first-round (No. 17 and No. 18 overall) and the others (No. 47 and No. 50 overall) land in the second round.

The Hawks have just three players with guaranteed deals for the 2014 campaign (Al Horford, Lou Williams and John Jenkins).

According to sources, the team is also poised to make a run at this year’s marquee free agents once that period begins in July. This isn’t surprising given the team’s favorable position to the salary cap and the need to fill out the roster. More to come.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Orlando has pretty much narrowed it down to 2:

Noel or Oladipo

McLemore is out. fukk firing agents, Ben and Shabazz's agents need to quit

McLemore can legitimately slide to 8 and that's if Detroit doesn't like KCP more

Id be doing a backflip on my fukking roof. We'd have lucked out 4 years straight (though jury is heavily out on Knight now)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are your guys thoughts on Dieng?

If Thibodeau gets him at 20 that's a steal for him. Crazy how months ago Shabazz was going number 1 and know he's reaching the late teens.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What are your guys thoughts on Dieng?

If Thibodeau gets him at 20 that's a steal for him. Crazy how months ago Shabazz was going number 1 and know he's reaching the late teens.

Chad Ford has Dieng to Minny at 26 in his latest mock.

If that happens, 2 of my top 3 players on my wish list would be taken

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
What established veteran would the Hawks acquire :dahell:

I gotta feeling Ferry is going to screw something up. Hopefully that's just a smokescreen.