The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Make it happen Danny. I want MKG on this team with Rondo feeding him the ball. He'd be a beast in the open court.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Orlando has pretty much narrowed it down to 2:

Noel or Oladipo

McLemore is out. fukk firing agents, Ben and Shabazz's agents need to quit

McLemore can legitimately slide to 8 and that's if Detroit doesn't like KCP more

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Noel or Oladipo

McLemore can legitimately slide to 8 and that's if Detroit doesn't like KCP more

im not a huge Mclemore fan but in this draft he has by far the biggest upside especially offensively.

Yeah he wasnt overly agressive last year but he was a frehsmen surrounded by seniors,yeah hes made some mistakes lately but hes young i think his negatives are getting blown way out of preportion.

If he drops that far teasm are just stupid but i dont buy all these rumors that hes gonna fall that far i still think Orlando will take him at 2 and if not the Suns will draft him at 5

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Noel or Oladipo

:ohmy:its oladipo btw at 2

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This Ben Mclemore situation is starting to sound ALOT like Drummond last year.

Both were thought to be top 3 locks throughout the year and the beginning of the draft process but as the draft got closer we kept hearing reports of Drummond falling out the top 5 and nikkas everywhere were like :what:.We all know what happened on draft day with Dre fallin to Detroit :blessed: .I doubt Mclemore falls too far(I think PHX would be retarded to pass him up) but just as last year strange shyt does happen.I bet Kings fans are praying.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
The Cavs offered the top pick in the draft, Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters for Kevin Love, according to ESPN.com

timberwolves are stupid if they don't do this...love is leaving that shyt franchise soon anyway

wolves would have some nice young pieces...rubio, shved, waiters, thompson, and would have the first pick and ninth pick