The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 17s

At the combine, Cody Zeller outran even Victor Oladipo and Ben McLemore in the 3/4 court sprint.

:wtf:

Zeller- Lane agility- 10.82 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.15
Oladipo- Lane agility- 10.69 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.25
McLemore- Lane agility- 11.87 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.27

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;4643105 said:
Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 17s

At the combine, Cody Zeller outran even Victor Oladipo and Ben McLemore in the 3/4 court sprint.

Zeller- Lane agility- 10.82 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.15
Oladipo- Lane agility- 10.69 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.25
McLemore- Lane agility- 11.87 & 3/4 Sprint- 3.27

Zeller is a legit Athlete.
7 footer with a 38 inch vert.
And he runs the floor like a guard.
I actually think he'll end up better than most of the bigs in this draft. :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I actually think he'll end up better than most of the bigs in this draft. :manny:

I'm sayin. Cody's gonna be really good.

That said, my foot will be squarely up Flip's ass if we take him. Flip supposedly is torn between taking KCP or Zeller.

If he takes Zeller, nothing's gonna change with this organization. Nothing. It's like they're begging fans to be like "well, why don't you trade Love who doesn't wanna be there and build around Cody? Love for Metta World Peace and Blake Do It Mitch!"

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The NBA has confirmed that 13 players have been invited to the 2013 NBA Draft’s Green Room, those players include:

Steven Adams (Pittsburgh)
Anthony Bennett (UNLV)
Trey Burke (Michigan)
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Georgia)
Michael Carter-Williams (Syracuse)
Sergey Karasev (Russia)
Alex Len (Maryland)
C.J. McCollum (Lehigh)
Ben McLemore (Kansas)
Nerlens Noel (Kentucky)
Victor Oladipo (Indiana)
Otto Porter (Georgetown)
Cody Zeller (Indiana)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But his one strength is running the floor which is gonna be somewhat negated by nba athletes, in the halfcourt i cant see him doing sh!t unless hes developed a jumper

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm at a loss for what Bazz is doin to himself :smh: Really hope he ends up in the right situation, not sure it that will even matter though, this nikka gotta get his shyt together

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Charlotte Bobcats are shopping Michael Kidd-Gilchrist around the league, confident they will be able to replace him with Otto Porter of Georgetown with the No. 4 pick in Thursday’s draft.

The reason the Bobcats braintrust of Rich Cho and owner Michael Jordan believe Porter will be available is because, SheridanHoops has learned from league sources, the Washington Wizards are determined to draft Andrew Bennett of UNLV with the No. 3 pick.

A second league source said the Bobcats have been working the phones, gauging the interest level among teams for the 2nd pick in the 2012 NBA Draft.

“MKG” had an up-and-down rookie season for the Bobcats averaging 9.0 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 1.5 apg, 0.9 bpg and 0.7 spg. Among the teams most interested, according to the source, are the Milwaukee Bucks, Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics.

Charlotte has targeted Harrison Barnes of the Warriors as the player they would most like to acquire, but a straight-up offer of Kidd-Gilchrist would not be enough.

The Bucks are targeting small forwards after trading Tobias Harris to Orlando for J.J. Redikk, and they had their sights set on Crotian Dario Saric before he withdrew from the draft last week. Milwaukee, has the 15th pick, is looking for a defensive-minded small forward and believe Kidd-Gilchrist would be a good fit in coach Larry Drew’s system.

Boston, which presumably will be looking for a replacement for Paul Pierce, who can be bought out for $5 million by June 30 but is more likely to be traded, has the No. 16 pick.

The Hawks have picks Nos. 17 and 18 but very few other trade assets other than John Jenkins, the 23rd overall pick in 2012. The only other Hawks players currently under contract are Al Horford and Lou Williams, although Jeff Teague and Ivan Johnson are expected to receive qualifying offers that will make them restricted free agents.
:snoop: If the Wizards draft Bennett over Porter.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Man If the Wizards draft Bennett I'm gonna lose it. :damn:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Man If the Wizards draft Bennett I'm gonna lose it. :damn:

Cody Zeller is much more acceptable at this point than drafting Bennett :laugh:

I think they stick with Porter. The team's not ready for that kind of backlash.

I'm writing my final mock all detailed and shyt and all these reports are coming out to where I have to do all these rewrites :smh: