The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I don't think the knee is the only concern with Noel.

While they want SF's, they also want Karasev too.

Honestly Shabazz Muhammad has no place in this draft right now. Nobody wants to go anywhere near him.

Either Sacto will draft him for pure #fukkery or he's gonna fall hard

Noel does not have any character issues or alleged entourage. They've learned that the negative information coming out about him was from agents that he refused to meet with because he wanted to focus on rehab.

He's basically alone with his mom living in Birmingham so he could live near Dr. Andrews.

Cavs also know no matter who they take at #1 won't immediately help them get to the playoffs this year. They need experienced veterans to do that...that's why they keep pursuing Pierce/Granger/Deng/Marion etc.

If they end up with Noel, Marion, and the #13 pick that would be a dream situation for them.

Shabazz is killing himself. I've never seen a player fall so hard in one year.

I came in here to ask like. Is bazz really that overrated?? :wtf: I see son going in the late teens and shyt.

And why is it nikkaz always wanna trade Blazers power forwards during draft time. For like 3 years we was trading sheed for damn near every garbage nikka coming out. And now in a year where there is no franchise changing talent we finna trade THE BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE LEAGUE :stopitslime:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't care how weak this draft is supposed to be..this shyt is always exciting ...

I wish I could get paid to follow this and be an insider with information ...

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
[ame]https://twitter.com/AZSports620/status/349583436811485184[/ame]

I don't mind this deal at all, unless Mclemore is still there then Minnesota can suck my dikk.

We ain't even guaranteed Oladipo at #5 tho. Giving us the #9 and DWill...shyt we could fukk around and end up with CJ Mccollum/Shabazz and a starting 4.

If it goes down and the Suns draft another white big at #9 so we can trade Gortat i'd be :beli:

EDIT: forget what I said I just looked at DWills game logs :scusthov:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I got this off the UNC board, peep the footwork from Plumlee here. This what comes outta learning to play the post for 4 years Duke :russ:

Wizards Pre-Draft Workouts 6/12/2013 - Plumlee, Motum, Johnson (Pt. 2) - YouTube

Edit-Ah fukk man idk why I cant get the video to show up

Trash, I'm sure dude walked every time he touched the ball in that workout :scusthov:

How did his brother get picked in the 1st round last year, that gm needs to be fired :snoop:

Reggie about to sneak in to the top 20 :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here to ask like. Is bazz really that overrated?? :wtf: I see son going in the late teens and shyt.

And why is it nikkaz always wanna trade Blazers power forwards during draft time. For like 3 years we was trading sheed for damn near every garbage nikka coming out. And now in a year where there is no franchise changing talent we finna trade THE BEST POWER FORWARD IN THE LEAGUE :stopitslime:

Aldridge is a nice player hes not a guy youre gonna contend with when hes your best player

Blazers have to figre out what the hell their plan is becasue right now therye stuck as a 7-10 seed area

I think they should rebuild

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
https://twitter.com/AZSports620/status/349583436811485184

I don't mind this deal at all, unless Mclemore is still there then Minnesota can suck my dikk.

We ain't even guaranteed Oladipo at #5 tho. Giving us the #9 and DWill...shyt we could fukk around and end up with CJ Mccollum/Shabazz and a starting 4.

If it goes down and the Suns draft another white big at #9 so we can trade Gortat i'd be :beli:

Don't worry about DWill's game log. His minutes get jerked so much it's unfair.

Someone needs to tell Flip that it's the end of the world if you don't get Oladipo. Christ.

Ideally Minny trades DWill for Antetokounmpo straight up

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Not a single cant-miss-star-player in this draft....eh! This is playing roulette more so then in past years