The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Noel's knee apparently checked out ok. No medical red flags on the structure of the knee and he will heal fine.

Expect the Cavs to take him at #1 .

They are also looking at every starting small forward in the league that has one year left on contract.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Noel's knee apparently checked out ok. No medical red flags on the structure of the knee and he will heal fine.

Expect the Cavs to take him at #1 .

They are also looking at every starting small forward in the league that has one year left on contract.

I don't think the knee is the only concern with Noel.

While they want SF's, they also want Karasev too.

Honestly Shabazz Muhammad has no place in this draft right now. Nobody wants to go anywhere near him.

Either Sacto will draft him for pure #fukkery or he's gonna fall hard

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Honestly Shabazz Muhammad has no place in this draft right now. Nobody wants to go anywhere near him.

Noel does not have any character issues or alleged entourage. They've learned that the negative information coming out about him was from agents that he refused to meet with because he wanted to focus on rehab.

He's basically alone with his mom living in Birmingham so he could live near Dr. Andrews.

Cavs also know no matter who they take at #1 won't immediately help them get to the playoffs this year. They need experienced veterans to do that...that's why they keep pursuing Pierce/Granger/Deng/Marion etc.

If they end up with Noel, Marion, and the #13 pick that would be a dream situation for them.

Shabazz is killing himself. I've never seen a player fall so hard in one year.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

I'm starting to kind of think Philly may take Bazz.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Why would the Pelicans draft Burke when they already have a good point guard?

IMO, Greivis Vásquez is a poor PG who put up decent stats on a bad team. He has really poor ball handling and has trouble against pressure.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Noel does not have any character issues or alleged entourage. They've learned that the negative information coming out about him was from agents that he refused to meet with because he wanted to focus on rehab.

He's basically alone with his mom living in Birmingham so he could live near Dr. Andrews.

Cavs also know no matter who they take at [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] won't immediately help them get to the playoffs this year. They need experienced veterans to do that...that's why they keep pursuing Pierce/Granger/Deng/Marion etc.

If they end up with Noel, Marion, and the #1 3 pick that would be a dream situation for them.

Shabazz is killing himself. I've never seen a player fall so hard in one year.
I was dying at all the reports coming out about Noel focusing on "hollywood" instead of rehabbing :russ:

If there was one player from KY that had character problems you'd never hear Noel's name. Dude took a kid dying of cancer with him to the Kentucky derby and like you said he lives in bama now for rehabbing. I hope he goes #1 .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Alex Len has journeyed far to chase his NBA dreams - The Washington Post

Alex Len has journeyed far to chase his NBA dreams

The teenage boy climbed from the car and stood near the sidewalk, waving goodbye as his mother and grandfather drove away in tears. He was 13 years old when he began living alone in the big city, six hours from home. But he told himself that, someday soon, he would move back home. ¶ “I didn’t know I was never going back,” Alex Len says today.

Before Len came to the United States on a student visa, before he first suited up for Maryland and long before he transformed himself into a sure-fire NBA lottery pick, a lanky kid from a Ukrainian coal-mining town took a chance on the future. He ventured to a new city — Dnipropetrovsk, 220 miles west of his home town of Antratsit — on his own with a new cellphone in his pocket so he could call home on the bus ride to school each morning.

Len didn’t cry that day. Already tall for his age, he was excited to develop in one of Ukraine’s best high school basketball programs, smiling as the family car disappeared down the block.

It’s a risk the family took seven years ago, one that finally will pay off with worldwide fame and garish paychecks come Thursday’s NBA draft, bringing closure to a journey that commenced on that sidewalk. Back home, Len and his mother often curled up on the couch together and watched New York Knicks games on the Internet. Just before tip-off, the cameras would zoom in on individual players, their faces illuminated by the bright lights of Madison Square Garden. “What I would give, just one time, to have that feeling,” Alex would say.

“You will,” his mother replied. “You’ll make it. You know you will. Dreams can come true.”

That's my Terp :to:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Cleveland Cavaliers reached out to the Portland Trail Blazers and offered their Nos. 1 and 19 picks in the NBA draft for LaMarcus Aldridge, according to sources.

The Blazers rejected the proposed trade.

The Cavaliers have reportedly narrowed their list of candidates for the top pick.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rumor: Orlando Magic trading Aaron Afflalo to the LA Clippers for Eric Bledsoe/Caron Butler. Deal expected Thursday. (Source: Mark Heisler)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rumor: Orlando Magic trading Aaron Afflalo to the LA Clippers for Eric Bledsoe/Caron Butler. Deal expected Thursday. (Source: Mark Heisler)

worst kept secret. Makes my gut instinct of Kelly Olynyk sliding to the Clippers a little more secure, but it also explains why Orlando deaded any thought of Trey Burke.