The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
I'd put it at 80% McLemore. 10% Olidipo. 6% Burke. 4% someone else.

I like McLemore, but I'm hoping they draft Olidipo. That kids got mini Wade genes in him.

So u think Victor's better than Ben? :gladbron:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I am a fan of Trey Burke and hope he succeeds in the NBA. But I thinks people are starting to overrate him a little bit now. He's too small too be dominant and he doesn't have that mojo or whatever you want to call it to be special like CP3. And I don't think he's a superb athlete either. I think he'll be a better version of Jammer Nelson which isn't a bad thing but he wont be a star either. But I hope he proves me wrong.

I dont understand why people keep saying this. He checked in at 6'1 at each and every personal workout he's had. That's legit size for a PG. Yea, another inch would be great .. but he's 3+ full inches taller than Jameer.

So u think Victor's better than Ben? :gladbron:

I like Vic's game a lot. I like Ben's game too. I dont like the way Ben disappears for (what seems like) games at a time. Vic brings it each and every possession. Vic's more athletic. Ben's got the better stroke .. pause .. but Vic's shot isnt bad.

For Orlando .. yea .. I like Vic better.:leostare:

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
I like Vic's game a lot. I like Ben's game too. I dont like the way Ben disappears for (what seems like) games at a time. Vic brings it each and every possession. Vic's more athletic. Ben's got the better stroke .. pause .. but Vic's shot isnt bad.

Well, they better draft him or Burke :beli:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'd put it at 80% McLemore. 10% Olidipo. 6% Burke. 4% someone else.

I like McLemore, but I'm hoping they draft Olidipo. That kids got mini Wade genes in him.

Come on breh..He doesn't have nowhere near the handle that a young Wade had. I do think he's gonna be ready off the bat though.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Oladipo /McLemore /Porter worked out for Cleveland today. Supposedly nobody distinguished themselves. Len, Noel, or trade.

Cleveland's trying to move up to 13 with Dallas to get Sergei Karasev

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I dont understand why people keep saying this. He checked in at 6'1 at each and every personal workout he's had. That's legit size for a PG. Yea, another inch would be great .. but he's 3+ full inches taller than Jameer.

Jameer was 5'11 without shoes at his Pre Draft measurements and 6'0.25 with shoes on. Trey was 5'11.75 and 6'1.25 with shoes on. That's only 1 inch not three. I hope the best for Trey but the only great guard in the league now under 6'2 is Chris Paul.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Oladipo /McLemore /Porter worked out for Cleveland today. Supposedly nobody distinguished themselves. Len, Noel, or trade.

Cleveland's trying to move up to 13 with Dallas to get Sergei Karasev

Supposedly the Cavs are gonna trade #19 , #32, and #33 for #13 .

C: Alex Len
PF: Tristan Thompson
SF: Sergei Karasev
SG: Dion Waiters
PG: Kyrie Irving

If Len becomes another Brook Lopez or Zydrunas Ilgauskus I will be very satisfied considering how bad this draft is.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Supposedly the Cavs are gonna trade #19 , #31 , and #32 for #13 .

More 2nd's get Dallas more bodies. They did this a year ago... with Cleveland.

It makes sense, though Dallas is really tryna go all in on this Dirk + 2 max deals and minimum deals everywhere structure. If it doesn't work, they're gonna suck for a while.

I know it's a weak draft but damn all that for Sergey karasev? is he that good?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

His jumper is WET, but he needs work on his body, and IMO if his jumper doesn't go down, he doesn't do much else for you, so for Cleveland, they can afford to bank on that.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

If Len becomes another Brook Lopez or Zydrunas Ilgauskus I will be very satisfied considering how bad this draft is.
What you think about Len over Noel?

Cavs making a big gamble there. Huge, IMO

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What you think about Len over Noel?

Cavs making a big gamble there. Huge, IMO

Have you seen Noel's knee?

nerlens-workout.jpg

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Noel just had surgery on his kneee for an ACL injury. How do you expect his knee to look?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

yo you a beat writer for the cavs right?