The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nothing surprises me anymore, but that would be a mistake from quite a few teams if he does drop. :manny:

:sheit:

He'll be much better than Augustin. Burke has deep NBA range. Augustin couldn't even dream of having Burke's jumper.

As I said during CBB season, not many teams are fiending for PG's

Cleveland- obvious reasons

Orlando for some reason doesn't like Burke enough to consider him BPA, which is where they'll go.

Washington- Wall

Charlotte- Kemba

Suns- Dragic

Hornets- Vasquez-- and them going after a PG just because they wanna root for a midget PG again like Chris Paul is ridiculous

Kings- possible, but I also think having Burke AND Isaiah makes it impossible to play them together even for spurts. Mismatch nightmare

Pistons- this is Brandon Knight's worst year ever, I'll just say that.

After that you won't see a team go near him til Utah.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
As I said during CBB season, not many teams are fiending for PG's

Cleveland- obvious reasons

Orlando for some reason doesn't like Burke enough to consider him BPA, which is where they'll go.

Washington- Wall

Charlotte- Kemba

Suns- Dragic

Hornets- Vasquez-- and them going after a PG just because they wanna root for a midget PG again like Chris Paul is ridiculous

Kings- possible, but I also think having Burke AND Isaiah makes it impossible to play them together even for spurts. Mismatch nightmare

Pistons- this is Brandon Knight's worst year ever, I'll just say that.

After that you won't see a team go near him til Utah.

Cleveland, Washington and NO are the only teams without a need at the PG spot, in my opinion (PHX wouldn't draft Burke either). Sacramento needs to blow their whole roster up; I don't want to see Burke land there with all those head cases.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Would this Greek freak be a good fit on the Kings brehs? Put your team biases aside and be honest.

The Kings only have 1 draft pick in the 1st round, and I highly doubt he goes in the top 15, he will probably be stashed overseas. I think he goes as high as 18 to the Hawks. And for the Kings, its going to be completely different for them, not sure if they are going to blow it all up entirely but I do like the Mike Malone pick-up for the Kings, and G.A. would play the 3 in the NBA later, not sure if the Kings are going to use the amnesty on Salmons. :pachaha: Even though it looks like he was beasting against middle school kids and no competition, but his length and his ball-handling should be able to translate to the NBA ASAP though. But, gotta see what the Kings plans are. I heard that they wee trying to trade Isiah Thomas to the Cav's for the 19 pick and another pick too I believe. But, I'm assuming the Kings are gonna take Burke or Michael Carter Williams.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Cleveland, Washington and NO are the only teams without a need at the PG spot, in my opinion (PHX wouldn't draft Burke either). Sacramento needs to blow their whole roster up; I don't want to see Burke land there with all those head cases.

Don't write off Kemba Walker. BX Pride aside, he improved pretty much everywhere. He's not the problem there in Charlotte.

Chad Ford Updated Mock

1- CLE- Noel
2. ORL- Oladipo
3. WAS- Porter
4. CHA- Bennett
5. PHX- McLemore
6. NO- Len
7. SAC- Carter-Williams
8. DET- Burke
9. MIN- Caldwell-Pope
10. POR- McCollum
11. PHI- Zeller
12. OKC- Adams
13. DAL- Karasev
14- UTAH- Nogueira
15- MIL- Larkin
16- BOS- Muhammad
17- ATL- Plumlee
18- ATL- Antetokounmpo
19- CLE- Bullock
20- CHI- Franklin
21- UTAH- Schroeder
22- BK- Snell
23- IND- Olynyk
24- NY- Mitchell
25- LAC- Ledo
26- MIN- Gobert
27- DEN- Hardaway
28- SA- Dieng
29- OKC- Abrines
30- PHX- Rice

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Don't write off Kemba Walker. BX Pride aside, he improved pretty much everywhere. He's not the problem there in Charlotte.

Chad Ford Updated Mock

1- CLE- Noel
2. ORL- Oladipo
3. WAS- Porter
4. CHA- Bennett
5. PHX- McLemore
6. NO- Len
7. SAC- Carter-Williams
8. DET- Burke
9. MIN- Caldwell-Pope
10. POR- McCollum
11. PHI- Zeller
12. OKC- Adams
13. DAL- Karasev
14- UTAH- Nogueira
15- MIL- Larkin
16- BOS- Muhammad
17- ATL- Plumlee
18- ATL- Antetokounmpo
19- CLE- Bullock
20- CHI- Franklin
21- UTAH- Schroeder
22- BK- Snell
23- IND- Olynyk
24- NY- Mitchell
25- LAC- Ledo
26- MIN- Gobert
27- DEN- Hardaway
28- SA- Dieng
29- OKC- Abrines
30- PHX- Rice

I actually like Walker, but he's not a pure point. Burke can fill that role. Walker's best situation is as a 6th man, in my opinion.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I actually like Walker, but he's not a pure point. Burke can fill that role. Walker's best situation is as a 6th man, in my opinion.

Why though? It's not like Burke and Kemba could play alongside each other.

Besides, the only difference between Kemba and Trey is that Kemba won his National title. People like Trey for the same reasons people liked Kemba.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why though? It's not like Burke and Kemba could play alongside each other.

Besides, the only difference between Kemba and Trey is that Kemba won his National title. People like Trey for the same reasons people liked Kemba.

Kemba was never the PG Burke was in college. Better scorer, but 6'1" scoring PGs rarely lead you anywhere. Start Burke and bring Walker off the bench.