The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:stopitslime:

Yeah lets put that all on Kemba :smh: You gonna pick a PG so you can move your best player to the bench? You know what, that does seem like a Charlotte move :snoop:

It's not like Kemba's a franchise player (neither is Burke for that matter), but his best role on a winning team is off the bench as the 6th man. I'm not placing all the blame on Walker, they obviously still need many more pieces.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
How many point guards the Bobcats going to pass up (Lillard last year) trying to start Kemba at point?

That's what bad organizations do

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How many point guards the Bobcats going to pass up (Lillard last year) trying to start Kemba at point?

Were you saying this when they took Kemba to replace DJ Augustin?

If they followed your advice, the Bobcats would still suck and then you'd be wondering why the Bobcats would pass up Andrew Harrison or Marcus Smart next year, all while forgetting there's 4 other positions on the court, all except SF needing upgrades. How would you fix that? By hoarding at arguably the deepest position in basketball?

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

Bad organizations also draft a PG top 5 a year after taking a PG in the top 10.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He'll fall, and possibly past Detroit. Fans want Burke, but some in the know in the Pistons aren't impressed with Burke.

Good. I don't care start college he went to our what he did while there, I don't like his midget ass as the Pistons pg. With the exception of CP3, is there a top 15 pg under 6ft? Then you think of the combo of him and Knight as a defensive backcourt makes me cringe. I know those homer fans want so bad for that to be the pick, but midget gunner pgs don't really work in the current NBA. Jameer Nelson is his peak, and I don't like Jameer.

And Joe D is really tryna fast track his way outta here if they serious bout that Zeller shyt. Do not want that soft cac at all. He had serious trouble finishing around size in college. Wtf is he gonna do in the league? And don't talk to me about his athletic test #'s. That shyt doesn't translate to the court. If you went solely by that Blake and Love had about the same explosiveness coming into the draft. When he wasn't getting the velvet rope to the ft line he struggled mightily.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Good. I don't care start college he went to our what he did while there, I don't like his midget ass as the Pistons pg. With the exception of CP3, is there a top 15 pg under 6ft? Then you think of the combo of him and Knight as a defensive backcourt makes me cringe. I know those homer fans want so bad for that to be the pick, but midget gunner pgs don't really work in the current NBA. Jameer Nelson is his peak, and I don't like Jameer.

And Joe D is really tryna fast track his way outta here if they serious bout that Zeller shyt. Do not want that soft cac at all. He had serious trouble finishing around size in college. Wtf is he gonna do in the league? And don't talk to me about his athletic test #'s. That shyt doesn't translate to the court. If you went solely by that Blake and Love had about the same explosiveness coming into the draft. When he wasn't getting the velvet rope to the ft line he struggled mightily.

The difference is that Blake has infinitely more explosiveness, but they both can reach the same heights and shyt.

I disagree on what Zeller could be, but for the Pistons, they better not make a move fearing what Greg Monroe could do. That's all a move like this would prove.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
With 28 wins to show for it in two seasons. :manny:

This is backwards, stupid thinking.

Charlotte has a ton of problems, and none of them are Kemba.

I see chad putting Tony Mitchell to the Knicks, which is decent from a (we need strong bodies) perspective - but I'm not sure that kid has any feel for the game.

Not even on some "looks like tarzan plays like jane" - I just think he's a phenomenal athlete who just can't quite function as a basketball player.

Like a worse version of Beasley.

But DX has them taking Bullock, which is just..... :snoop:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I am a fan of Trey Burke and hope he succeeds in the NBA. But I thinks people are starting to overrate him a little bit now. He's too small too be dominant and he doesn't have that mojo or whatever you want to call it to be special like CP3. And I don't think he's a superb athlete either. I think he'll be a better version of Jammer Nelson which isn't a bad thing but he wont be a star either. But I hope he proves me wrong.