The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:lupe:

I was on this bandwagon so early, I have velvet rope and bottle service. :myman:

Come with me, breh. If it all falls apart, whatever. I'd rather have rolled the dice on him than Steven Adams.

This kid is long and skilled, and I think he's going to be very good. Not a superstar, but the kind of player that every team wishes they had.

:dead: @ steven adams

I think dude can be nicolas batum + better slashing skills :lupe: With all that length I think dude can truly be :demonic: on defense.... I read somewhere that dude is already like 6'9-6'10 :ohhh:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ steven adams

I think dude can be nicolas batum + better slashing skills :lupe: With all that length I think dude can truly be :demonic: on defense.... I read somewhere that dude is already like 6'9-6'10 :ohhh:

Yeah. But he's not without his warts. He's not an incredible athlete. Batum is definitely more explosive than he is. And his jumper needs work. But he's shown the ability to pass, handle the ball, and his physical profile is :ooh:

If the Knicks had a shot at him.... :takedat:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
BNCa3_jCUAAryGW.jpg

:whew: @tremonthustler1 where do I sign up breh? Get that bandwagon ready!

Been on that bandwagon EARLY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

Trey you really want to see D. Rose out there breh?

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last edited by a moderator:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He'll fall, and possibly past Detroit. Fans want Burke, but some in the know in the Pistons aren't impressed with Burke.

Nothing surprises me anymore, but that would be a mistake from quite a few teams if he does drop. :manny:

FreedS[ohh]lave;4563253 said:
Im a huge fan from college but hes short not overly fast or athletic and hes more of a combo guard not a good look unless you lookign for the next Dj Augustine

:sheit:

He'll be much better than Augustin. Burke has deep NBA range. Augustin couldn't even dream of having Burke's jumper.