The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
how do yall feel about jamal franklin, i feel he should be 10-15. but most have him going late to end of the draft. i fukks with franklin, he's the only reason i watched mwc basketball this season. i think if he can limit the to and improve his jumpshot, he can be a problem in the league.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dx twitter page said pope is gone by 12 if not sooner. Dx also said karasev probably doesn't make it past cavs at 19.
[ame]https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/346827928039981057[/ame]

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Len is definitely not going to the cavs. Fact:mjpls:

Right, im pretty sure McLemore goes number one after seeing the ESPN draft special. They're hyping him up already.

All I want is Porter to Washington :lawd:

Oladipo or Benett to the Hornets :win:

and maybe Burke to Detroit :manny:

Noel's goin to Orlando:to:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
how do yall feel about jamal franklin, i feel he should be 10-15. but most have him going late to end of the draft. i fukks with franklin, he's the only reason i watched mwc basketball this season. i think if he can limit the to and improve his jumpshot, he can be a problem in the league.

If Kawhi Leonard's shot can be fixed, Franklin's could too. If he does he has everything else going for him. He should go higher, I just don't know who to knock down on the mock. I'm a fan.

Burke won't be a Piston or Magic. Neither team really likes him. He could slip.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Right, im pretty sure McLemore goes number one after seeing the ESPN draft special. They're hyping him up already.

All I want is Porter to Washington :lawd:

Oladipo or Benett to the Hornets :win:

and maybe Burke to Detroit :manny:

Noel's goin to Orlando:to:

He's my pick. I think he's clearly the best talent in the draft:ahh:
But in talking to a few people in the know:mjpls: It's a toss up between 4 guys:sadcam:

After the draft,I'm gonna let yall in on a few things:mjpls:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He's my pick. I think he's clearly the best talent in the draft:ahh:
But in talking to a few people in the know:mjpls: It's a toss up between 4 guys:sadcam:

After the draft,I'm gonna let yall in on a few things:mjpls:

Len/Dipo/McLemore/Porter?

It's really just between McLemore and Len. 4 picks in the top 33 gives them at least the ability to just say "take the best player, fukk what happens after" Thinking about it now, Porter only makes perfect sense if they didn't have other picks. They can always go get a Ledo /Rice /Snell /Karasev type of guy if it's just to fill a need and keep Alonzo Gee there in the meantime.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Len/Dipo/McLemore/Porter?

It's really just between McLemore and Len. 4 picks in the top 33 gives them at least the ability to just say "take the best player, fukk what happens after" Thinking about it now, Porter only makes perfect sense if they didn't have other picks. They can always go get a Ledo /Rice /Snell /Karasev type of guy if it's just to fill a need and keep Alonzo Gee there in the meantime.

I like your line of thinking but some of the members in the front office has:demonic: thoughts. Only 2 of the 4 is right. And I'm flat out scared they might pick the guy I least want:snoop: Their reasoning is:mindblown: But it's a divided war room right now. Plus,they got to check a few things out but I'm scared to death. Especially when they have a history of going against the grain. I can't wait to fill yall in on their thinking:wow:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oladipo isn't goin number 1 in the draft. No way. Not to the cavs. If Porter goes 1 im gonna be mad cause I want him in washington. Plus nothing about him screams "Number 1 NBA Draft Pick".

Len is injured right? I can't see him being first for the same reason Noel isn't.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I like your line of thinking but some of the members in the front office has:demonic: thoughts. Only 2 of the 4 is right. And I'm flat out scared they might pick the guy I least want:snoop: Their reasoning is:mindblown: But it's a divided war room right now. Plus,they got to check a few things out but I'm scared to death. Especially when they have a history of going against the grain. I can't wait to fill yall in on their thinking:wow:

Noel can't be one of them at this point. They're looking for a way not to take him. Can't see who the mystery man is unless they just wanna go get Bennett for fukkery purposes.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:lupe:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Noel can't be one of them at this point. They're looking for a way not to take him. Can't see who the mystery man is unless they just wanna go get Bennett for fukkery purposes.

You're now 4/4. Bennett was the reach and Noel is the guy I flat out don't want.
Obviously they still have some medical examinations they need to do,but some like him ALOT. :whoa:not everybody but he definitely has support. One guy in particular,not Grant,tried to sell me on his OFFENSIVE game:damn: We had a friendly back and forth but he's in the league and I just cover it:manny:
Imo Len>>>>Noel but:yeshrug:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
BNCa3_jCUAAryGW.jpg

:whew: @tremonthustler1 where do I sign up breh? Get that bandwagon ready!

Last edited by a moderator:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I constantly get PGs wrong in the draft unfortunately ....that could bode well for Burke, since I think he's a mediocre starter at best ...

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
BNCa3_jCUAAryGW.jpg

:whew: @tremonthustler1 where do I sign up breh? Get that bandwagon ready!

:lupe:

I was on this bandwagon so early, I have velvet rope and bottle service. :myman:

Come with me, breh. If it all falls apart, whatever. I'd rather have rolled the dice on him than Steven Adams.

This kid is long and skilled, and I think he's going to be very good. Not a superstar, but the kind of player that every team wishes they had.

Last edited by a moderator: