The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I'll go with Victor Oladipo.

Real close between him and McCollum though.

Between the 2 I guess I'd rather have Oladipo. I'm not really feeling another undersized 2 guard who can't really run the point. Joe D done gave us like 4 of them already and they've all been sub par to mediocre. At least Oladipo has a real position. He isn't the wing scorer we need, but he can defend and provides some athleticism and energy at the wing that we've been lacking for years. Plus he ain't complete garbage offensively. He can knock down a jumper, knows how to move without the ball, and is a good finisher. He just ain't gonna be a guy that we can look forward to manufacturing his own offense. I like the Tony Allen comparisons, but I think he can be better offensively. If he can bring Allen like defense along with Drummond holding shyt down in the paint, then we could be back to an elite defense rather quickly.

The reality is I don't see him being available anyway in the real draft, and I'm still more inclined to go with Shabazz between the 2 of them anyway. I'm still holding on the the belief that that Howland system masked his real offensive capabilities and he can still be conscienceless offensive assassin many people thought he was coming out of high school. That UCLA Howland pedigree means he's gonna be better in the league than he was in college and surprise some folks.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Between the 2 I guess I'd rather have Oladipo. I'm not really feeling another undersized 2 guard who can't really run the point. Joe D done gave us like 4 of them already and they've all been sub par to mediocre. At least Oladipo has a real position. He isn't the wing scorer we need, but he can defend and provides some athleticism and energy at the wing that we've been lacking for years. Plus he ain't complete garbage offensively. He can knock down a jumper, knows how to move without the ball, and is a good finisher. He just ain't gonna be a guy that we can look forward to manufacturing his own offense. I like the Tony Allen comparisons, but I think he can be better offensively. If he can bring Allen like defense along with Drummond holding shyt down in the paint, then we could be back to an elite defense rather quickly.

The reality is I don't see him being available anyway in the real draft, and I'm still more inclined to go with Shabazz between the 2 of them anyway. I'm still holding on the the belief that that Howland system masked his real offensive capabilities and he can still be conscienceless offensive assassin many people thought he was coming out of high school. That UCLA Howland pedigree means he's gonna be better in the league than he was in college and surprise some folks.

I agree that we don't have a shot at Dipo in the real draft,dude will be long gone.However,I don't think he's a perfect fit because we need a guy that can go out there and get buckets on the perimeter which is something I don't think he could do at the next level.

I'd have no problem with Shabazz,i'm just not in love with any wing in this draft (McLemore included).Bazz would give us a wing corer which we desperately need.CJ McCollum seems nice too but I don't think he could work with Knight in the backcourt on D.Knight would have to be moved IMO if CJ was the pick.

I just hope they don't get cute and go after Zeller or Gobert,that shyt would kill me.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Hey tre word on the street is y'all wanna move up to 4 for victor. How bout we make a deal

Wolves get 3rd pick and (ariza cap dump) and our two 2nd round picks

Wizards get 9th pick and the 26th pick, Derrick Williams, Luke (cap dump)

Deal?
@tremonthuusthler1

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Hey tre word on the street is y'all wanna move up to 4 for victor. How bout we make a deal

Wolves get 3rd pick and (ariza cap dump) and our two 2nd round picks

Wizards get 9th pick and the 26th pick, Derrick Williams, Luke (cap dump)

Deal?
@tremonthuusthler1

Take out the 26th pick and Washington takes out the 2nd rounders (Minny already has 2 2nd's that will probably just go to stash aways), and deal on my end. If Muscala is there at 37, I'd probably do that since Muscala's someone I'd want at 26.

Flip may make a deal like this as it is. You're in the right ballpark though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Take out the 26th pick and Washington takes out the 2nd rounders (Minny already has 2 2nd's that will probably just go to stash aways), and deal on my end. If Muscala is there at 37, I'd probably do that since Muscala's someone I'd want at 26.

Flip may make a deal like this as it is. You're in the right ballpark though.

Ok

Wolves get 3rd pick and (ariza cap dump) wizards late 2nd rounder

Wizards get 9th pick Derrick Williams, Luke (cap dump), your highest 2nd rounder

Would you go porter at 3 or still victor?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ok

Wolves get 3rd pick and (ariza cap dump) wizards late 2nd rounder

Wizards get 9th pick Derrick Williams, Luke (cap dump), your highest 2nd rounder

Would you go porter at 3 or still victor?

The team would still go Oladipo. I'm not as gung-ho about Oladipo as Flip is, but Flip REALLY likes Oladipo.

Ideally for me we stay at 9 and use Derrick to get a top 20 pick to go ahead and draft a C or Antetokoumpo.