The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I would take Len over Noel easily. If Len gains some more weight he could be a PROBLEM.

He the only big that got a post game in this draft.

The problem with Len is that he's too timid to utilize his skills correctly. He's Jonas Valanciunas with the heart of Chuckie Finster.

@GoddamnyamanProf u up

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the love affair with Porter? he does nothing great and everyhting ok except maybe passing, hes not all that fast or athletic i dont see him getting his own shot in the pros

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FreedS[ohh]lave;4288686 said:
What is the love affair with Porter? he does nothing great and everyhting ok except maybe passing, hes not all that fast or athletic i dont see him getting his own shot in the pros

"his" shot is semi-contested pull up jumpers. he'll be fine

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oladipo will go higher then people think..While he will never become a go to scorer his offensive game isnt nearly as bad as people make it out to be..

People were on MKG's dikk and hes rawer then Oladipo on offense and the form on his shot is completely broken and :scusthov: Oladipos is not

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
FreedS[ohh]lave;4297052 said:
Oladipo will go higher then people think..While he will never become a go to scorer his offensive game isnt nearly as bad as people make it out to be..

People were on MKG's dikk and hes rawer then Oladipo on offense and the form on his shot is completely broken and :scusthov: Oladipos is not

You'd hope so. Oladipo's a year and a half older than him.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I think Cleveland is the ideal fit for Nerlens Noel. With Varajao, Thompson, and Zeller the Cavs can bring him along slowly and with Irving he won't feel the pressure of having to be the face of the franchise. He might feel more pressure going to a team with zero talent like Charlotte or Orlando.